Early Access and Data Bug Issues

There are few data bug issues in the bugs sections of the forum.  On release when they are patched can you continue your saved game from the Early Access beta and the data bugs will be fixed or do you need to start a new game.  I know many bugs can be fixed without starting again, but wondered if data isses ones can.

Good post, ill piggy back as I Was wondering exactly this. 

what fixes do and wont apply to an old beta save? In what cases is it necesary to start over

already into season 2 in my save and wondering if to slow down for a potential start-over. 

3 hours ago, FrazT said:

Normal game fixes, including the ME do not require a new save.  If there are any major Data or competition changes, they will require a new save.  Personally, I never start again because the data changes are not important to me.

This is the thing - it depends on your save. If you're in Belgium or India perhaps, you might want to start again. England is unlikely to be affected.

11 hours ago, FrazT said:

Normal game fixes, including the ME do not require a new save.  If there are any major Data or competition changes, they will require a new save.  Personally, I never start again because the data changes are not important to me.

What do bugs etc fall under? If bugs like gk injuries are fixed, must I start a new save no right?

8 hours ago, FrazT said:

Only Data changes will require a new save- all other fixes will be save game compatible

So for Data changes and fixes does that just mean like players heights, players named at wrong clubs , chairmen names and staff missing from clubs etc..  or does it include certain bugs that have been reported such as in the j league where home grown players need a defined number of players in the squad and not obliged to be included, but the bug is that they have to be included to progress in the game. Is that and other competition rule bugs classed as Data changes or are these type of bugs and competition rule bugs fixed and not classed as Data changed but fixed and save game compatible

2 hours ago, wazza said:

So for Data changes and fixes does that just mean like players heights, players named at wrong clubs , chairmen names and staff missing from clubs etc..  or does it include certain bugs that have been reported such as in the j league where home grown players need a defined number of players in the squad and not obliged to be included, but the bug is that they have to be included to progress in the game. Is that and other competition rule bugs classed as Data changes or are these type of bugs and competition rule bugs fixed and not classed as Data changed but fixed and save game compatible

Changes of data like input errors or ones that affect game running or changes to the rules will require a new save.