FM24 Backgrounds (by stevemc) - FULL DOWNLOADS AVAILABLE NOW!

stevemc

Hi Folks,

when i open the Client object browser with notepad, it's not really laid out in neat lines so its kinda hard to determine which ones to change,  Could any kind soul post a copy of the exact 2 lines i need to change,

Thank you

vor 6 Minuten schrieb bigbeezer:

Hi Folks,

when i open the Client object browser with notepad, it's not really laid out in neat lines so its kinda hard to determine which ones to change,  Could any kind soul post a copy of the exact 2 lines i need to change,

Thank you

Better use Notepad++

See:

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/background pattern/overlay" transparency="0.5">
            <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
        <attachment class="test_multiple_globals_attachment" default_value="false">
            <list id="get_properties">
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <!-- PROP_FULL_SCREEN_3D_BEING_DRAWN -->
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
            <integer id="set_property" value="hidn" />
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="picture" file="boxes/custom/interface/background pattern/background pattern/overlay" transparency="0.6">                                                                      

<layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
                <record get_property="MatS" test_mode="equal" value="true" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="Ma3D" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

<widget class="inner_contrast_box" appearance="boxes/custom/interface/content/secondary/paper" transparency="0.6">
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_top" get_side="top" set_side="top" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_bottom" get_side="bottom" set_side="bottom" target="mai1"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="right" use_recursive_search="true" set_side="left" target="side"/>
        <layout class="stick_to_object_attachment" id="align_right" get_side="left" set_side="left" target="mai1"/>

<animation class="translate_animation" start_value="0, 0.2" end_value="0, 0" duration="0.4" end_mode="hold_end" tween="ease_out" coord_mode="relative_to_screen" />
                <record get_property="HdBk" test_mode="equal" value="true" comparison_mode="or" skip_if_null="true" />
            </list>
        </attachment>
    </widget>

Hope this helps.

Downloaded Notepad++ but still cant find what im looking for,

ive copied "transparency" into the search function on it but still cant see lines like the ones highlighted?

Just want the grey out the screen so i can see the stadiums more clearly,

Cheers

1 hour ago, bigbeezer said:

Downloaded Notepad++ but still cant find what im looking for,

ive copied "transparency" into the search function on it but still cant see lines like the ones highlighted?

Just want the grey out the screen so i can see the stadiums more clearly,

Cheers

the transparency won't be there by default, you'll have to add it to the lines.

Hi Guys.

See if you ever wanted to add your own background,

what would be the best size image?

A much larger image than you need? then shrink it down?

an image over 4MP?

Thanks

i've hidden a few posts. you guys know who you are

Please moderate your language, there is no need for it here.

if you don't have a answer to the person, just don't answer no matter how obvious it may or may not be.

6 hours ago, bigbeezer said:

Hi Guys.

See if you ever wanted to add your own background,

what would be the best size image?

A much larger image than you need? then shrink it down?

an image over 4MP?

Thanks

your screen resolution will be the optimal for a full screen picture, if it has to be smaller, you'll have to resize it.

there are blueprints that can show you the perfect scaling, just google it. 

1 hour ago, snowofman said:

your screen resolution will be the optimal for a full screen picture, if it has to be smaller, you'll have to resize it.

there are blueprints that can show you the perfect scaling, just google it. 

Do you think there will ever be a way of adding more than one stadium pic per club? I edit CM01/02 and in there pics config you can have as many pics as you want for a stadium background of any club.

1 hour ago, bigbeezer said:

Do you think there will ever be a way of adding more than one stadium pic per club? I edit CM01/02 and in there pics config you can have as many pics as you want for a stadium background of any club.

i'm not sure tbh. it's not something i've messed with so i would not be able to give you a yes or no sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Steve,

Queens Park don't play at Hampden anymore,

they play at the redeveloped Lesser Hampde, also known as The City Stadium.

Also,

Ayr United have built new kinda roof/stand, would be good to get a picture that shows that off.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
Am 21.5.2024 um 19:09 schrieb Grancher:

Hi, thank you for the great post but I have a question.

The skin you mentioned didn't work anymore(like your screenshots) and i downloaded stadium background pack, but it only show background when I am in stadium page, how can make it that it is always in background according to teams (even player pages and home page) ?

Hey, this is exactly the question that I have.

I want the stadium pictures on multiple screens just like tactics screen, scouting screen, etc. 

Is there a way to manage this?