FMT24: Add son unlockable also for imported FMT23 saves?

Hi,

I was just wondering: if you take a save from the 23 version onto 24, does the son unlockable count as well? I'm in my 8th year at my club, which means that I'm eligible for the unlockable in about 2 years, right? Hopefully? :) 

By looks of it any unlockables achieved in  23 are carried across to 24. I updated (Apple Arcade) yesterday and both Add a son and Golden Generation were available. 

On that basis I’d assume that any progress made in a save to date will also be carried across. 

Edited by GJHowell

19 minutes ago, GJHowell said:

By looks of it any unlockables achieved in  23 are carried across to 24. I updated (Apple Arcade) yesterday and both Add a son and Golden Generation were available. 

On that basis I’d assume that any progress made in a save to date will also be carried across. 

I've seen some say the no work permit unlockable hasn't carried over.

14 minutes ago, wearesporting said:

I've seen some say the no work permit unlockable hasn't carried over.

May be different on other formats. Don’t think that one is an unlockable on Apple Arcade - it’s a selectable option in game setup. There’s only a handful on the Apple version. 

Am a little disappointed they’ve carried over - always part of the fun with each new version to try and make the achievement. 

4 minutes ago, GJHowell said:

May be different on other formats. Don’t think that one is an unlockable on Apple Arcade - it’s a selectable option in game setup. There’s only a handful on the Apple version. 

Am a little disappointed they’ve carried over - always part of the fun with each new version to try and make the achievement. 

Thanks for the responses :) Happy with the unlockables, but I read that true achievements (like the ones that get you notifications I guess) are impossible to reach with ported saves. (so things like a trophy for scoring a hat-trick I mean, not the son thing)