[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 - Updated 28/02/24

_Ben_

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing work mate, it's my favorite skin by far. 

However, is it possible to make the font lighter for the low-number attributes? I find them quite hard to read on the grey box. I've tried changing the colors in the FM preferences but it doesn't seem to change. 

image.thumb.png.296bd4ea20dbac5d474b32c5785786b0.png

22 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Amazing work mate, it's my favorite skin by far. 

However, is it possible to make the font lighter for the low-number attributes? I find them quite hard to read on the grey box. I've tried changing the colors in the FM preferences but it doesn't seem to change. 

Lines 150 onwards in Settings > Settings - Gold. xml should change the colours:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
    <colour name="low attribute"                             value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
    <colour name="normal attribute"                         value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
    <colour name="good attribute"                             value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
    <colour name="excellent attribute"                         value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

Let me know if that doesn't work!

I'm possibly done with this overhaul, which, honestly, is a half-assed job as I've not touched staff panels or anything:

eb1a4318cbca57196ff4c7a56a64f969.png

The addition of the tertiary colour, blue, is partly because of my new save but also a chance to create a bit more of a header. The statman colour has shifted from gold to cyan, too.

5 minutes ago, _Ben_ said:

I'm possibly done with this overhaul, which, honestly, is a half-assed job as I've not touched staff panels or anything:

eb1a4318cbca57196ff4c7a56a64f969.png

The addition of the tertiary colour, blue, is partly because of my new save but also a chance to create a bit more of a header. The statman colour has shifted from gold to cyan, too.

Looks incredible! Seems like you've fully ditched the attribute groupings then

Is there any chance that, if you aren't realeasing this skin, you could share the DNA bar there? Would love a DNA indicator but not really a fan of the attribute polygons 

El Toro screenshot is amazing. Despite you saying it's half assed it honestly looks really good. Combination of stat ref stats, form, DNA and attributes make this a simple but comprehensive screen. Would appreciate if there would be a WIP release, but I do realize that's a bit much to ask considering you'll probably get loads of questions.

22 hours ago, jkadms said:

Looks incredible! Seems like you've fully ditched the attribute groupings then

Is there any chance that, if you aren't realeasing this skin, you could share the DNA bar there? Would love a DNA indicator but not really a fan of the attribute polygons 

Yeah - they've gone!

It's not that I don't want to release the DNA bit - it's just been that it's not changeable within the game. Let me package all the files up and give you an overview of how to change and then I'll share!

9 hours ago, -Jef- said:

El Toro screenshot is amazing. Despite you saying it's half assed it honestly looks really good. Combination of stat ref stats, form, DNA and attributes make this a simple but comprehensive screen. Would appreciate if there would be a WIP release, but I do realize that's a bit much to ask considering you'll probably get loads of questions.

Comprehensive and simple is the intersection of the Venn diagram that I have been trying to hit! Appreciate your kind words.

Again - the questions aren't a reason to not upload and it's something that, once I've ironed out some issues (which I tend to do best whilst playing for a few in-game months), bother me. It's the "how can I find this part from your skin into my custom skin in three steps, each with words of only one syllable...oh..and, I want it done yesterday" that annoys me! I'll likely get a WIP upload out on this site, though!