[FM24][SKIN] Statman24 v1.8 - Updated 21/08/24

_Ben_

3 hours ago, James M said:

With Profile as the landing page, the first player I click on I get the below, which is great.  So I don't know if that is just a happy coincidence and really the Profile page is just to be ignored, or if it is part of the skin design?

This is correct, below:

4 hours ago, kidby1979 said:

You need to change the landing page in Preferences to attributes then it will work correctly 

You should not be able to access that panel but, looking at that second screenshot, you've already amalgamated different skins as that header is not part of my skin. If that is the case, then I cannot help you any more!

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 21/08/2024 at 08:53, _Ben_ said:

image.png.b6080576ff8261363a9c37a97e0eed8b.png

https://www.mediafire.com/file/z8cymfbo1ys8ouz/Statman+v1.8.rar/file

Here we go!

It's not quite finished, but it never is! I am conscious that I said I'd post it then have lost interest in skinning again, so wanted to share what I've been up to!

Enjoy. Questions, comments, ideas etc are all, as always, welcomed.

Love your skins as always, I'm not good at what you do but love looking at your code in the xml file and try to figure and tinker what I can. Much appreciated.

On 21/08/2024 at 15:26, hyrule_king said:

Amazing work, love the little niche button changes you have implemented in to the skin. Love the new look to this screen image.thumb.png.da20afaf8e2683ab2105b68d1c3acc5b.png

I have a question for the bar on the left, what does the yellow line mean? I know the bar is for higher attribute, but not sure about the yellow line. Thanks

Hello, I have unzipped the Statman folder and placed it in the Football Manager 24 game folder, but when I go to the game, and click on Skins to load Statman skin, it isn't there.  What am I doing wrong?

38 minutes ago, Ruuger said:

Hello, I have unzipped the Statman folder and placed it in the Football Manager 24 game folder, but when I go to the game, and click on Skins to load Statman skin, it isn't there.  What am I doing wrong?

Do you have a skins folder in your Football Manager folder?

54 minutes ago, Lasson said:

Do you have a skins folder in your Football Manager folder?

Yes I do.  I'm so stupid, must be my old age :)  Thank you very much, sorted now. :)

Edited by Ruuger

9 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

I have a question for the bar on the left, what does the yellow line mean? I know the bar is for higher attribute, but not sure about the yellow line. Thanks

It is calculated from a few attacking based stats and thus the bigger the yellow bar the better the player is performing.

10 hours ago, Fwiedwice said:

Hover over for a tooltip!

5f5df19b986c1e2a63a73ec71c644610.png

I was trying to get a way to compare attributes and statistics and that is what I was able to come up with. The bar isthe total attributes and the line is the stats.

Hi _Ben_,

Love the skin, and the integration of Mustermans stats..   

A couple of things I'm confused on though...

1. What does the DNA represents and is it configurable?
  2. A couple of times through the thread you mention about changing the colours using preferences, but I don't see an option for this.  Am I missing something.

Andy

Amazing work Ben, easily my favourite skin.

One small thing though, is it possible to stop it from showing third kits on the club info screen for clubs that don't actually have one assigned?

On 01/09/2024 at 07:35, andy_perth_tiger said:

Love the skin, and the integration of Mustermans stats..   

What do you mean by this?

What does the DNA represents and is it configurable?

See this post for how to change. You can find the code of each attribute in the person properties.xml file. The DNA is the collection of five attributes that I value in my game.

On 15/07/2024 at 20:56, _Ben_ said:

Like 391 onwards of player profile.xml. This is what you'll change:

<widget class="attribute_group_dna" image_alignment="centre_y" colour="bg lighter"  auto_size="horizontal" style="bold" >
                				<record id="object_property" get_property="Pdec"/>
           					</widget>

<widget class="attribute_group_dna" image_alignment="centre_y" colour="bg lighter"  auto_size="horizontal" style="bold" >
                				<record id="object_property" get_property="Pant"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pfrs"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Pacc"/>
           					</widget>

<record id="object_property" get_property="Ptec"/>
           					</widget>

Then like 119 of player overview popup panel.xml for the same thing!

- - -

You can't have more than five attributes as the hidden containers will take up too much room on the bar. Unless, of course, you want to resize the graphic for that...

A couple of times through the thread you mention about changing the colours using preferences, but I don't see an option for this.  Am I missing something.

You need to change this code:

<!-- Profile attribute colours -->
	<colour name="low attribute" 							value="rgba(35,40,52,0)"/>
	<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="rgba(135,206,250,50)"/>
	<colour name="good attribute" 							value="rgba(25,118,210,120)" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="rgba(251,192,45,255)" />

To the rgb that you want. It's in Statman/settings/Settings - Gold.

23 hours ago, Rick87 said:

Amazing work Ben, easily my favourite skin.

One small thing though, is it possible to stop it from showing third kits on the club info screen for clubs that don't actually have one assigned?

No, sorry! I've set the three to rotate through but couldn't see how to make it exclude those that aren't added. If you want - I'll send you the code that changes that to just 2 kits but then everyone has 2 kits!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, is there a numerical form of information about the level of training and youth buildings in this skin?

I used to have such a skin and it helped me to choose a team with the right base for me without thinking whether the name of the training base with such a name is 1/10 or 7/10. Or can you indicate which skin it could have been?