Player recruitment using analytics

Hello guys, after a lot of YouTube videos regarding the moneyball series, I was wondering if there is an app out there that helps player recruitment using analytics from the game.

I’ve created some filters based on FM stags ratings, but I don’t know what to do after that.

36 minutes ago, Poison said:

Pretty sure there's something like this made with python, try searching for "football manager - python" at Youtube.

That's to do with player attributes though, not statistics - so it depends on what type of save the OP is looking to do. 

OP, you say you've created these filters based on the stats you're looking to see....what do you do next? Well, simply, you apply those filters to a player search then identify suitable candidates based on the returns, remembering to consider other attributes like intangibles, availability and cost/benefit based on the club you're playing as. Really - to perform this method of player recruitment there isn't anything you need outside of filters to identify the players and then maybe some custom views to show you all of the data in a handy format for you to eyeball. 

1 hour ago, zois92 said:

Hello guys, after a lot of YouTube videos regarding the moneyball series, I was wondering if there is an app out there that helps player recruitment using analytics from the game.

I’ve created some filters based on FM stags ratings, but I don’t know what to do after that.

I do this in game. Its great fun and adds an element to the game. 
@Rashidi created a tool for FM23, not sure if its been parted over to FM24 yet. The Dr Jit tool. 

I think there is enough about it in game to do it and make it useful. The biggest annoyance is that all season data is wiped when the season "progresses" into the next season after the Leaderboard screen. Makes it very irritating have to save at the end of season and go back to that save to know/see end of season data.

42 minutes ago, Cultured Left Foot said:

@Rashidi created a tool for FM23, not sure if its been parted over to FM24 yet. The Dr Jit tool. 

I think there is enough about it in game to do it and make it useful. The biggest annoyance is that all season data is wiped when the season "progresses" into the next season after the Leaderboard screen. Makes it very irritating have to save at the end of season and go back to that save to know/see end of season data.

They should offer options for to able to store all the data so you could come back to it. That is one of my biggest gripes about FM in general.

3 hours ago, Cultured Left Foot said:

Cant make it to work for FM24 apparently. I get an error message

I don’t like tools but there is an easy and quick excel 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1vLJ4Gam1VqpsshaSCrbOD_dYhsVZJ5qFlPEP3p3p1pY/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

The site has a downloadable version and importable export stats view to plug in your game 

set the view, print screen as web go into the excel and query the new file u just created 

It’s all explained here 

https://old.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/17hkiip/fm_squad_assessment_spreadsheet_v7_fm24_ready/?

the Payton one is similar but feel more hassle and I think the Payton read the hidden stats too (cheating) this only pick the stat in the screenshot visible to the user 

Edited by Ngoc

11 hours ago, Ngoc said:

I don’t like tools but there is an easy and quick excel 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1vLJ4Gam1VqpsshaSCrbOD_dYhsVZJ5qFlPEP3p3p1pY/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

The site has a downloadable version and importable export stats view to plug in your game 

set the view, print screen as web go into the excel and query the new file u just created 

It’s all explained here 

https://old.reddit.com/r/footballmanagergames/comments/17hkiip/fm_squad_assessment_spreadsheet_v7_fm24_ready/?

the Payton one is similar but feel more hassle and I think the Payton read the hidden stats too (cheating) this only pick the stat in the screenshot visible to the user 

Whilst this is very good and can definitely be helpful for some. Its not quite how I use the data, stats and information in game. 

I would like to use it to compare and identify players through outstanding underlying numbers rather than it churn out a number to decide how good they are at a role (unless I'm misinterpreting it).

But it certainly is good and kudos to the creator. A helpful tool.