Players face have disappeared on some players, would appreciate help

DaaNMaaN

would really appreciate some help people.:thup:

downloaded a facepack and its worked all big leagues have the faceback but it has taking away the lower league faces all together not just the picture but its also took away the default shadow face aswell as ill show in this pic. 

if anyone could help me i would be thankful.

Screenshot (1).png

11 minutes ago, DaaNMaaN said:

would really appreciate some help people.:thup:

downloaded a facepack and its worked all big leagues have the faceback but it has taking away the lower league faces all together not just the picture but its also took away the default shadow face aswell as ill show in this pic. 

if anyone could help me i would be thankful.

Screenshot (1).png

I can see it's the default skin you're using, and it's not a skinning issue per say

we have nothing to do with facepacks etc. and the issue should be raised where you go the pack from

if you think it's a game issue, you should raise it as a Bug in the Bugs tracker

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/

1 hour ago, xSEARLEYx said:

Its because of the config in your face pack. I suspect the pack is missing face images for certain players, But in the config it is set up to find them images, but if they aren't there, then this is what happens. 

Anyway i can fix it mate ?