Help to remove 1 logo from my logopack

Hello people, just need some help, ive done it in the past but forgot. 

ive got a logo pack but i want to remove the champions league one as i like the official one that is already on the game. 

what so i have to remove in the config files and the command., also would like to know how to add a specific picture aswell for future ? 

:thup:

13 hours ago, DaaNMaaN said:

Ive just done that and it removes it but gives you an unlicensed logo. Not the offical champions league one .

That's because the xml config file still has the line looking for the logo, so the game is trying to find the one you deleted but can't, so it gives you the bog standard one. Open the config file in notepad, fine the club id in there and delete the full line, save and exit, then reload the skin in game should do it

7 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I did the same thing for Southampton......:lol:

Good job I like you, otherwise I'd post videos of all the wonder goals Le Tissier scored against Newcastle back in the 90s..... and I'd have quite a few to post!

On 22/11/2023 at 11:02, kevhamster said:

Good job I like you, otherwise I'd post videos of all the wonder goals Le Tissier scored against Newcastle back in the 90s..... and I'd have quite a few to post!

Haha yeah there were some bangers to be fair