Increasing newgens from foreign academies

MathiOi

Hey, I've got a question about increasing the newgens spawn rates from foreign academies. Basically I've created a custom team called FC Gothia in Sweden based on an old idea from 2007, and the Gothia Cup Foundation has an academy set up in the Republic of Congo. So I would like for an influx of congolese newgens to come in my youth intakes in Sweden, basically mimicking what Nordsjælland has done with the RTD Academy. 

I've set up both the custom clubs with the academy being affiliate to the main team, the affiliate agreement between Gothia and the academy is exactly the same as the affiliate agreement as it is between Nordsjælland and the RTD Academy. Despite this in my 20 years of simulating (two different 10 year) I've yet to get a single congolese newgen in my youth intake, whilst in the mean time Nordsjælland have gotten a plethora of ghanaian newgens.

So I'm curious to know whether the ghanaian spawn rate of newgens in hardcoded to be way higher for Nordsjælland than any other team, or if there is something else I could do to increase the spawn rate of congolese newgens for Gothia. I know the nationality of staff members play a role, so would it be good to have a director of congolese nationality? Is there something I can do with either club or if you have any sort of an idea as to what could help increase the congolese newgen rate, I'd be interested to hear.

I've attached the .fmf file if anyone is curious enough to have a look at the file.

Cheers, appreiciate any feedback

gothia2.fmf

Edited by MathiOi
grammar

1 hour ago, MathiOi said:

So I'm curious to know whether the ghanaian spawn rate of newgens in hardcoded to be way higher for Nordsjælland than any other team

Pretty much this.  A bunch of teams have been hardcoded to produce newgens from other countries, see here for a list of teams https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/546596-teams-that-produce-majority-foreign-newgen-playersupdate-an-actual-spreadsheet/

With the Youth Players Training affiliate option you have a chance to produce newgens from that affiliate's country, it's not guaranteed though.

It's their affiliation with Right to Dream Academy (reflected in-game) (check out their HOYD's stats btw).

Not sure which boxes exactly influence the newgen intake, I'm guessing "youth players training" (I think the affiliation in-game specifically says something like this about the youth intake?) and possibly "scouting knowledge shared"

Just re-read the OP, realized my mistake. Some affiliations appear to have hard-coded aspects. I wonder if Ghana's youth rating vs Congo plays a role here

Edited by themodelcitizen