Custom Player Picture Help?

Not sure if anyone uses custom player profile pictures, but I'm running into a problem I can't quite figure out.

Since I'm playing in the 9th division of English football, obviously there are no real faces. So, I got some AI-created ones from SISortitout, and was successful loading them into the game just for my team. Makes it much nicer to look at. And it was working great. Today, though, all of a sudden, four of my players are back to the ugly SI cartoony profile pictures. 

Here's what I tried to troubleshoot:

• I went back into the config.xml file, and everything looks the same there. These four players still have records, and they look just like all of the other records.
  • I double-checked the folder where the face images sit, and all of those images are still there, and correctly referenced in the config.xml.
  • I tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin again.

The ONLY thing that I can think of that changed is that I had to restart the game.

Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, steve.battisti said:

Not sure if anyone uses custom player profile pictures, but I'm running into a problem I can't quite figure out.

Since I'm playing in the 9th division of English football, obviously there are no real faces. So, I got some AI-created ones from SISortitout, and was successful loading them into the game just for my team. Makes it much nicer to look at. And it was working great. Today, though, all of a sudden, four of my players are back to the ugly SI cartoony profile pictures. 

Here's what I tried to troubleshoot:

• I went back into the config.xml file, and everything looks the same there. These four players still have records, and they look just like all of the other records.
  • I double-checked the folder where the face images sit, and all of those images are still there, and correctly referenced in the config.xml.
  • I tried clearing the cache and reloading the skin again.

The ONLY thing that I can think of that changed is that I had to restart the game.

Any suggestions?

They're messed up by yesterday's update patch. Read around a bit - we all suffered and solutions were found.

On 02/12/2023 at 16:56, steve.battisti said:

I got some AI-created ones from SISortitout

...and as always with this kind of thing, you need to report issues to the creator of the mod/add-on and not SI. SI won't support 3rd party mods to the game.