[FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack JUNE UPDATE by Daveincid

4 小时前, Daveincid说:

As written in the main post:
正如主帖中所写的:

5. My resources are very limited, so I don't answer questions like "Is your work compatible with X or Y?” 
5. 我的资源非常有限,所以我不会回答诸如“你的工作与 X 或 Y 兼容吗?
6. If you have urgent questions that cannot be answered from the text, please send me a private message here in the forum, on X, Discord or in the official SIForum. QUESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS WILL NOT BE ANSWERED.
6. 如果您有无法从文本中解答的紧急问题,请在论坛、X、Discord 或官方 SIForum 上给我发送私信。评论中的问题将不予回答。

When will the April version be released?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack APRIL UPDATE by Daveincid
Gerade eben schrieb oche balboa:

A stupid question. If one of the files is deselected it doesn't effect the other files in your pack does it? 

Depends which file. In general, all my files are somehow connected, so I recommend to use all of them.

52 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Depends which file. In general, all my files are somehow connected, so I recommend to use all of them.

I was excluding the french file, because i've got an extended French Database.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb oche balboa:

I was excluding the french file, because i've got an extended French Database.

Obviously this influences the french territory nations in several ways.

I seem to remember reading that the "Realistic Injuries" changes only apply to the active leagues (those using full simulation), although I couldn't seem to find confirmation of that with some cursory searching of the SI forums or Google. Is this still the case in FM24 (or am I misremembering)?

vor 10 Minuten schrieb woolymuffler:

I seem to remember reading that the "Realistic Injuries" changes only apply to the active leagues (those using full simulation), although I couldn't seem to find confirmation of that with some cursory searching of the SI forums or Google. Is this still the case in FM24 (or am I misremembering)?

depends a bit how the changes are made. My file works for inactive leagues too.

1 hour ago, Daveincid said:

depends a bit how the changes are made. My file works for inactive leagues too.

Awesome! I tend to play massive saves (like 145 active leagues, although obviously only a few at any time are full simulation), so having differences in injury rates between full simulation and "playable" leagues using the quick match engine would be a concern.

Hey @Daveincid, can you help me with something?

I like to make some changes for myself in the games and I was checking your files in the editor and some of the changes made seems a little bit odd. For example, I was trying to make some changes in the transfer preferences file, and although there the number of changes there, I can't really find all those changes. Even when i check the database changes, there's some odd information there. Also, when i search for countries with changes in the filters, there's only 11.

So what I want to question is if all the other changes there are really taking effect in the game or not.

ps.: the reason for change is that I like to create some custom coutries, so I need to change evertything related to that country ID.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb kurovski:

Hey @Daveincid, can you help me with something?

I like to make some changes for myself in the games and I was checking your files in the editor and some of the changes made seems a little bit odd. For example, I was trying to make some changes in the transfer preferences file, and although there the number of changes there, I can't really find all those changes. Even when i check the database changes, there's some odd information there. Also, when i search for countries with changes in the filters, there's only 11.

So what I want to question is if all the other changes there are really taking effect in the game or not.

ps.: the reason for change is that I like to create some custom coutries, so I need to change evertything related to that country ID.

It's a display issue. Changes are made but they won't show, probably because some files were imported from FM23. 

26 minutos atrás, Daveincid disse:

It's a display issue. Changes are made but they won't show, probably because some files were imported from FM23. 

Thanks for the answer, I was checking the other files, it happens only to Nations changes.

I'll try to remove the changes directly the database changes list and see if it will do.

Preview May update:
 - Updated for 24.4.0
 - Major CA/PA update + new wonderkids
 - Financial rebalancing for: Japan, France, Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Portugal & Germany
 - League schedule fix for: Brazil & Norway
 - Club reputation fix
 - several bug fixes due to the 24.4.0 update
 - 3 new files + 6 updated files in total

Em 18/03/2024 em 08:57, klaasjan disse:

Type of bug (visual, game-mechanics):
- Affected Club/Nation/League: Boavista / Portugal

- Exact description of the bug + source if any why XY is wrong: I have followed the instructions on starting a new game and started a new save with Boavista  in Portugal using the latest update but I'm struggling to keep and/or sign any player who wants more than 18k/month as a regular starter / important / star player despite having lots of space in the wage budget so probably  the  SALARIES MARKET VALUES & SPONSORS file is not working as intended. To make things even worse everyone in my team is pissed for not giving the requested wages to X player but this is expected considering player interactions are broken for ages lmao. I have not checked the actual numbers but  It's also very likely there are lots of free contract players because of this :)

- Screenshot (if useful): not needed

- Direct suggestions for improvement based on source XY:

- Further comments: everything else looks perfect so far but I will probably have to restart with every file excluding the SALARIES MARKET VALUES & SPONSORS file.

Boavista are in trouble in real life . They don't have any money and lot of debts. So seems realistisc to me . 

Im also in Portugal with this mod

В 12.04.2024 в 18:59, Daveincid сказал:

Financial rebalancing for: Japan, France, Italy, Belgium, Brazil, Portugal & Germany

Wow! Just yesterday I thought Italian finances are perfect with your mods already 

I look at the ridiculous attributes of a newgens and regret that @Daveincid does not have access to correct this absurdity. Thanks for hard work mate, your mods add common sense as much as possible

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Novem9:

I look at the ridiculous attributes of a newgens and regret that @Daveincid does not have access to correct this absurdity. Thanks for hard work mate, your mods add common sense as much as possible

You're welcome! 

Anyone experiencing an absurd amount of injuries on the new patch/release? I loaded up the April release with the latest FM patch on two separate saves. First season on each save saw 14 and 11 first teamers out with injuries at the same time, respectively.

I love a challenge, and really like the idea that this might help counter the wildly OP aggressive pressing tactics, but this has all but wrecked both saves. 

Edited by CluHaywood

vor 10 Minuten schrieb CluHaywood:

Anyone experiencing an absurd amount of injuries on the new patch/release? I loaded up the April release with the latest FM patch on two separate saves. First season on each save saw 14 and 11 first teamers out with injuries at the same time, respectively.

I love a challenge, and really like the idea that this might help counter the wildly OP aggressive pressing tactics, but this has all but wrecked both saves. 

Nothing changed with injuries with the patch. With so many first teamers out, it's probably something on your end as the manager. AI-teams usually have between 0-6 injuries in total, which is fine.

52 минуты назад, CluHaywood сказал:

Have you hired new medical staff? Personnel attributes matter a lot in this FM, and I've noticed that new personnel can introduce a temporary spike in injuries

3 hours ago, Novem9 said:

Have you hired new medical staff? Personnel attributes matter a lot in this FM, and I've noticed that new personnel can introduce a temporary spike in injuries

Nope, not doing anything tactically (no high pressing) or in training out of the ordinary, I haven't had injury issues this bad in 20 years of FM. Bizarre. 

4 часа назад, CluHaywood сказал:

Nope, not doing anything tactically (no high pressing) or in training out of the ordinary, I haven't had injury issues this bad in 20 years of FM. Bizarre. 

Well, anything can happen. I started a save for the same team twice. The first time, my player was out for 6 months, after which he received another injury for 5 months. After the restart, this player played out the season without serious injuries. But my goalkeeper did not leave the hospital. Both players are not prone to injury.

On 17/04/2024 at 17:39, Novem9 said:

Anything specifically wrong with them? 

• Daveincid changed the title to [FM24] "Increase Realism"- Megapack MAY UPDATE by Daveincid
vor 3 Stunden schrieb Vakama2619:

Hey Dave, just a heads up that your French league fix removes the league re-structuring that occurs in the 1st season

Works fine for me +: 8. I am very grateful for any feedback about found bugs. However, this must be formulated in such a way that I can do something with it. Please use the template below and send me a PM.

Yep all good, if it works fine for you it may be caused by another file I have loaded, I'll check further and do the template if needed

Preview June Update
- FIFA U17 World Cup + all continental competitions (UEFA Euro U17 Championship, Africa U17 Cup of Nations etc.) including fully working qualifications.
- Performance improvements (up to 20% faster day-to-day simulation with the exact same setup)
- Squad management difficulty increased
- Newgen personalities weakened

Cheers
Daveincid

3 minutes ago, Daveincid said:

Preview June Update
- FIFA U17 World Cup + all continental competitions (UEFA Euro U17 Championship, Africa U17 Cup of Nations etc.) including fully working qualifications.
- Performance improvements (up to 20% faster day-to-day simulation with the exact same setup)
- Squad management difficulty increased
- Newgen personalities weakened

Cheers
Daveincid

If I sign up on Patreon can I access this content now?

• 3 weeks later...

@Daveincid has anyone reported unusual transfers with any of these? I’m using the May update and Manchester United have managed to loan Frankie De Jong midway through the first season, despite him playing regularly for Barcelona. 

They sold Bruno Fernandes for £50m to Arsenal at beginning of season one. 

They sold Kobie Mainoo to Tottenham for £52m end of season one. 

Maybe nothing to do with your changes but certainly goes against realism ;D

vor 50 Minuten schrieb numbas2:

@Daveincid has anyone reported unusual transfers with any of these? I’m using the May update and Manchester United have managed to loan Frankie De Jong midway through the first season, despite him playing regularly for Barcelona. 

They sold Bruno Fernandes for £50m to Arsenal at beginning of season one. 

They sold Kobie Mainoo to Tottenham for £52m end of season one. 

Maybe nothing to do with your changes but certainly goes against realism ;D

Everyone has other views of what is realistic and what isn't + judging things without taking several other factors into account means very little to nothing.

Long story short: Debating about those examples you wrote isn't really worth it

Howdy 

I am thinking of starting my last save for FM24, which is going to be a building a nation save with a Gibraltar side. 

I am quite a detail oriented player and I do tend to do very well with any save I do, so looking at these files here seems to be a fantastic way of making the save a bit more challenging. 

My only concern, and its been an issue of mine for a while, is I get nervous about using downloaded files, just in case it breaks the game, or anything like that

Basically what I am asking is would these files make my Gibraltar build a nation save better, what exactly would be the effect of these file?  Or should I stick to the default?

在 2024/5/30 在 PM2点28分, Daveincid说:

As always, the first Friday of the next month.
与往常一样,下个月的第一个星期五。

I thought it was the same as usual on the 1st bro, until I saw the words of First Friday

vor 41 Minuten schrieb samrnpage:

Howdy 

I am thinking of starting my last save for FM24, which is going to be a building a nation save with a Gibraltar side. 

I am quite a detail oriented player and I do tend to do very well with any save I do, so looking at these files here seems to be a fantastic way of making the save a bit more challenging. 

My only concern, and its been an issue of mine for a while, is I get nervous about using downloaded files, just in case it breaks the game, or anything like that

Basically what I am asking is would these files make my Gibraltar build a nation save better, what exactly would be the effect of these file?  Or should I stick to the default?

It won't break the game.

If you're unsure, simulate a couple of years over night and if you like the result, then good. If not, play without it. My experience is that users like you ofter re-start once I release my next update but maybe I'm wrong:D 

1 hour ago, samrnpage said:

Howdy 

I use these files for my build a nation saves, with the amount of fixes I view these files as an unofficial patch. As a player you'll probably only notice a few differences like more realistic wages and a lesser amount of high potential regen wonderkids, There's a lot more "average" players but that's a good thing if you're playing in a lesser league, you'll be able to focus on standout stats instead.

The next update is out Friday and adds U17 international tournaments so personally I'd wait til then, it'll probably be a lot of fun scouting those!

在 2024/6/2 在 PM8点56分, Daveincid说:

It won't break the game.

If you're unsure, simulate a couple of years over night and if you like the result, then good. If not, play without it. My experience is that users like you ofter re-start once I release my next update but maybe I'm wrong:D 

Hasn’t today’s Friday update arrived yet bro?

1 minute ago, 1342662315 said:

5 hours and 40 minutes left before that happens

18:00 hours UK time

vor 2 Minuten schrieb 1342662315:

If the this thread isn't updated yet, obviously not

Hi Daveincid is the June update the final one for FM24? If not what month is the final one?

Many thanks for all your work is there any way to donate or is it only the Patreon? 

Gerade eben schrieb lee50_11:

Hi Daveincid is the June update the final one for FM24? If not what month is the final one?

Many thanks for all your work is there any way to donate or is it only the Patreon? 

I never stop working on updates so there will be an update every month until FM25, as it was in previous years.

Patreon only. It's the best way for me to keep things as efficient as possible :)