[Solved] How to prevent usage of certain reserve teams and force teams to ONLY have specified youth teams?

underklassh3ro

Working on a 7-tier superleague db. I want to create U23 and U19 teams for every team and enter them into leagues with the same teams from their division. I also want these to be the only youth teams around. For example, Basel have a U21 team that I don't want to exist. Atalanta has a default "Under 23" team (different than "Under 23s"). Etc. 

I have the U23 and U19 leagues being properly created via the rules in the screenshot. But when I go to Atalanta > Reserve Teams and remove the "B Team" under Reserve Teams or Reserve Team to Create, it drastically throws off the U23 and U19 leagues it creates. U23 Tier 2 starts pulling multiple teams from Tier 3 and so on. Also, for Atalanta it ends up using "Atalanta Under 23 U23's" instead of just Atalanta's U23s.

Any advice on how to remove existing reserve teams and standardize ONLY a U23 and U19 team for all involved teams would be appreciated.

reserve teams.png

Edited by underklassh3ro

• underklassh3ro changed the title to [Solved] How to prevent usage of certain reserve teams and force teams to ONLY have specified youth teams?