I would like to inquire about FM2020 Editor.

bhy1988

5 hours ago, bhy1988 said:

Not relevant.
104,000 are modified team, competition, and city names.
104000 national rules are not relevant.

Of course it's relevant if you've changed something that can affect the nation rules. Did you add ar remove any Japanese teams?

1 hour ago, Fredrik said:

Of course it's relevant if you've changed something that can affect the nation rules. Did you add ar remove any Japanese teams?

Although it was added, it is focused on the first division, and the university league in question only changed the name of the competition. Why is Japan not a basic system country?

On 15/12/2023 at 10:20, bhy1988 said:

I am following DR Congo country rules,
The Japanese competition suddenly crashed, so I can't work.

Does the Japanese competition crash in game, or are you getting any errors in the editor when verifying the DR Congo rules?

The validation tab gives information, but does not mean your file is corrupt, wrong or anything. However, if you also try to play the Japanese competition in game, when there are changes in this file with regard to the Japanese competition, it might crash.

This is what the default (20.4) database shows when I open a random Japanese University team. The Secondary Division is filled. The Division is not filled.

If any of your changes in your database is that both the Division and Secondary Division are filled for Japanse university rules, that's what's causing the issue with the Validiation list and likely will cause the issue with Japan crashing, as the competition rules will not work properly.

image.thumb.png.891626d928be4faf84fdc82811ba7cf8.png

8 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Does the Japanese competition crash in game, or are you getting any errors in the editor when verifying the DR Congo rules?

The validation tab gives information, but does not mean your file is corrupt, wrong or anything. However, if you also try to play the Japanese competition in game, when there are changes in this file with regard to the Japanese competition, it might crash.

This is what the default (20.4) database shows when I open a random Japanese University team. The Secondary Division is filled. The Division is not filled.

If any of your changes in your database is that both the Division and Secondary Division are filled for Japanse university rules, that's what's causing the issue with the Validiation list and likely will cause the issue with Japan crashing, as the competition rules will not work properly.

image.thumb.png.891626d928be4faf84fdc82811ba7cf8.png

So what do you mean, what should I do?