Changing players attributes from numbers to bars

juanchisanz

Easiest way would be to copy the class (i haven't looked through livid so i can't say what it's called), inside that file will point to graphics you need to copy over. 

If you want to copy the attribute colours over, they'll either be called in the class file, or each individual graphic will have an .xml file which will call the colour. After that you'll have to find them in the livid settings file that is in the settings folder, and copy that to your own. 

Im not sure how much experience you have skinning, if you have some it should be easy, if you don't have any, just take it slow, read everything a few times and just do everything one step at a time :)

hace 20 horas, TCSSkin dijo:

Easiest way would be to copy the class (i haven't looked through livid so i can't say what it's called), inside that file will point to graphics you need to copy over. 

If you want to copy the attribute colours over, they'll either be called in the class file, or each individual graphic will have an .xml file which will call the colour. After that you'll have to find them in the livid settings file that is in the settings folder, and copy that to your own. 

Im not sure how much experience you have skinning, if you have some it should be easy, if you don't have any, just take it slow, read everything a few times and just do everything one step at a time :)

I made it! thanks for youyr help

The only think is the attributes panel is displaying a bit too big and I have to scroll down to see all attributes.

Is there a way to make  this specific panel or attributes smaller (or reducing font size?)

Thanks

image.thumb.png.86d80f92f08e1f9028dfc5c9f2e7302c.png

1 hour ago, juanchisanz said:

I made it! thanks for youyr help

The only think is the attributes panel is displaying a bit too big and I have to scroll down to see all attributes.

Is there a way to make  this specific panel or attributes smaller (or reducing font size?)

Thanks

image.thumb.png.86d80f92f08e1f9028dfc5c9f2e7302c.png

in the player attributes file, there should be an attribute towards the top called row_height, reduce that value until you're happy