London clubs higher chance of foreign regens

I read that London clubs have a little higher chance of foreign regens. Hardcoded. I guess from London being a large international metropolis. I find this exciting. Is there any list or datamining out there of which clubs counts as London? I guess for example Southend isn't included? Gonna start a save with a London club.

Edited by Dreambuilder

I don’t think there’s anything specific to London.  If your club has a particular ethnic group in that area then they are likely to show up in your intake.  Obviously London has many such groups but they will apply according to where they are located not to the whole of London.  So for example Cypriots tend to show up in the intake for Orient, because they live in that part of East  London.  The other thing to keep in mind is that because there are so many teams in the London area better players that may live close to your team will get pulled into the intake of higher reputation teams.

The way the game sorts out newgens is intentionally kept really opaque by SI. 

I've been playing the game for more or less 30 years and I can kind of understand how it works, but so much depends on how your save is set up that it's functionally impossible to explain what happens in any single player's save. 

Holidayed for a year. Saw alot more multi-etnic and half-african regens among the regens of the London clubs. Especially from Ghana and Caribbean like Jamaica. Just one intake but I think the theory is true and I think it's exciting for flavour and immersion.

Edited by Dreambuilder