Players db_unique_id

mrbarabbas

Hi, I'm trying to create an Excel file, which generates an XML file, to create new players. Unfortunately, I'm facing some problems with the newly generated db_unique_id values. In your opinion and experience, how can I create an acceptable db_unique_id without knowing the first available ID?
For example, now, the first available db_unique_id is 2002042188. Assuming that I do not know this value, do you think there is a way to get it without using the game editor? Thank you!

Edited by mrbarabbas

7 hours ago, mrbarabbas said:

Hi, I'm trying to create an Excel file, which generates an XML file, to create new players. Unfortunately, I'm facing some problems with the newly generated db_unique_id values. In your opinion and experience, how can I create an acceptable db_unique_id without knowing the first available ID?
For example, now, the first available db_unique_id is 2002042188. Assuming that I do not know this value, do you think there is a way to get it without using the game editor? Thank you!

No because editor wont recognize your uids. Whats the problem to add real uids? 

5 ore fa, krlenjushka ha scritto:

You can use first avalaible uid for any type of record (person, city, club stadium...). 

Yes, but what about record data? I tried to create a new player and add its first and last name by using uid=1. When I imported the generated XML file, a new player was created but the changes in its data were not imported correctly (and I think the problem is about the used db_unique_id). Attached is the generated XML file.

test-import_player.xml

3 hours ago, mrbarabbas said:

Yes, but what about record data? I tried to create a new player and add its first and last name by using uid=1. When I imported the generated XML file, a new player was created but the changes in its data were not imported correctly (and I think the problem is about the used db_unique_id). Attached is the generated XML file.

test-import_player.xml 1.08 kB · 1 download

thats why you need to use real uids.

If you're talking about the UID that begins 200* for most objects, each object will have a specific one it begins on.  Should still be the below if they haven't fallen out of sync.  You can see these if you take a completely fresh DB and then create an object.  It'll then increment these by 1 as you create subsequent ones.

agreement_start_id = 7
award_start_id = 2000315621
club_start_id = 2000314995
city_start_id = 2000314856
competition_start_id = 2000303070
derby_start_id = 2000316216
injury_start_id = 2000290401
language_start_id = 1000005
local_region_start_id = 2000300413
media_source_start_id = 2000313931
person_start_id = 2002042188
stadium_start_id = 2000316818