Vanarama League North/South

Started a new career with Warrington Town in Vanarama North.

Currently in January during my first season and promotion is a dead cert.

Some questions.....

When do players expect full time contracts. Is it Vanarama North or League two?

Upon promotion from these leagues, is it best not to retain most players and look to build a new squad each season as the players are only on 1 Yr contracts?

I don't want to start renewing now in preparation for Vanarama National League and find out I should've changed half the team in the summer.

Thanks

On 29/12/2023 at 09:44, ting2004 said:

When do players expect full time contracts. Is it Vanarama North or League two?

Upon promotion from these leagues, is it best not to retain most players and look to build a new squad each season as the players are only on 1 Yr contracts?

I don't want to start renewing now in preparation for Vanarama National League and find out I should've changed half the team in the summer.

Thanks

Players will ask for full-time contracts once your club becomes professional, which is nearly impossible until League Two.

Upon promotion, only retain good players and don't refrain from dropping players who are no longer useful at the new level.

On 29/12/2023 at 19:04, Blodfylla said:

You will still be part time in Vanarama National, but will turn professional if you get promoted to League Two.

Not strictly true. If the board think you have enough cash and projected income, you can turn pro as you go into the National Leeague.

I think you need roughly at least about £1m cash plus projections to not go below... as a guide from experience.

Edited by Scotty Walds