Suggestions for new stadiums

1 of my main goals when ever I play the game is to get a new stadium for what ever team I'm playing.

I play long saves, 20-30 seasons long, 1 goal I haven't managed is to get a 2nd ground build for the same club.

A massive annoyance now for me is new grounds being chosen too soon.

On my Parma save, I am moving into a ground that isn't much larger than the current but the current ground wasn't fully expanded.

On my current save with Kings Lynn, current cap is 7,360 with the ability to expand to 9,000.

My board have just told me that a new ground is now in the finding a suitable site for a ground with a cap of....5,528...

What is the point in that? Its ruined the save for me at this stage.

This really needs looking into.

Hard code it that a new ground won't be put into planning until the current ground has been maxed out with the expanded cap & the new ground can't be smaller than the current 1 for the love of god please.

Edited by Wyer

18 hours ago, alian62 said:

Yet the ground will look the same

I have never built a new stadium. Do you mean that the new one always look like the old one in match? :(

Edited by Dreambuilder

7 hours ago, Dreambuilder said:

I have never built a new stadium. Do you mean that the new one always look like the old one in match? :(

The generic look if a stadium depends on seats . They look the same up to 7000 I think then they look the same up to 10000 and then up to 20000. There's not much variation.  Maybe others might know more