Manage youth teams

• 1 month later...

This should have been implemented a long time ago. I requested it too in detail and how it would work. Being able to start as a youth coach and work your way up would bring a whole new dynamic to the game! It would really enrich FM

• 2 months later...

I would love for this option to be part of Join Online Game.

It would be amazing to be able to use it to co-op with friends or even Twitch streamers.  How rewarding would it be to get those academy grads and youth signings into the team controlled by the first-team manager?!

Em 08/01/2024 em 06:37, Rick87 disse:

Sejamos realistas, é bastante irrealista alguém começar como treinador principal em qualquer nível jogável no jogo. Eu realmente gostaria de poder administrar, digamos, os Sub-18 ou Sub-23 de um clube e talvez ser promovido a técnico do time principal, caso eu me saísse bem o suficiente ou recebesse ofertas de outros lugares para ter uma trajetória de carreira satisfatória e realista. 

Eu sei que você pode gerenciar equipes B em alguns países e há inúmeras competições juvenis nacionais e continentais já incluídas no banco de dados, então não vejo por que seria um recurso difícil de implementar. 

Not that it is completely unrealistic to start as a head coach, but yes, the vast majority start at the youth level, and this would add much more immersion to the game

• 3 months later...
Em 12/02/2024 em 19:36, FourFiveOne disse:

This should have been implemented a long time ago. I requested it too in detail and how it would work. Being able to start as a youth coach and work your way up would bring a whole new dynamic to the game! It would really enrich FM

what's the link of your suggestion?