Graphic Club logo png icon Kit Path

Hello I working for a big German Database actually I have all Clubs from local region Mecklenburg- Vorpommern and would have the path structure in graphics folder 

graphics/pictures/logos/ger/Mecklenburg- Vorpommern/KFV Warnow/club.png

Example

because the database includes local region Mecklenburg Vorpommern more then 400 Clubs and for other local region the more leagues, the more clubs actually I searched for local region Berlin, Brandenburg, in research actually for local region Sachsen-Anhalt then Sachsen, Thüringen, Hamburg, Schleswig-Holstein, Bremen (Bremerhaven), Niedersachsen and more.

Since more and more png's are being added and the folder therefore also has more and more png's, I would like to put it in ger/local region/kfv/club.png. 

Question

But how does the config.xml have to be adapted so that the folder structure is adopted in the game and the logos are displayed ?

You have to make sure the config file in each folder only refers to the contents of that folder.  Just delete the lines that refer to png's that aren't in that folder

Edited by Brother Ben

vor 1 Minute schrieb Brother Ben:

You don't have to change the config. 

The game just reads every config in the graphics folder and uses it for the contents of that folder.

if I want have the png's in the editor I must add in the config.xml these for new created clubs like Hohen Luckower VfB,

<record from="ger/hohen luckower vfb" to="graphics/pictures/club/2000164186/logo"/>

if I create in the ger/ folder new folder name "Mecklenburg Vorpommern"/ and new sub folder "KFV Warnow" and add in config,xml these

for Example 

<record from="ger/Mecklenburg Vorpommen/KFV Warnow/hansa rostock" to="graphics/pictures/club/928/logo"/>

<record from="ger/Mecklenburg Vorpommern/KFV_Warnow/hohen luckower vfb" to="graphics/pictures/club/2000164183/logo"/>

the club.png's are not displayed

Bildschirmfoto2024-01-17um13_21_16.png.464c488f553f3b39a97656d9dd9bbb70.png

Bildschirmfoto2024-01-17um13_20_44.png.a8ff483d6b72a832a09297ef32f888cd.png

more then 27000 clubs in Germany and so that there are not over 27000 png's in ger/ I would like to put the local region folder in ger and then KFV in this and then the png's

I recommed using HMan's FM Graphics Configurator. You can drag and drop folders (multiple at the same time) into it, and it automatically adds configs to the dragged and dropped folders. The images must be named with the club IDs:

graphics/pictures/logos/ger/Mecklenburg- Vorpommern/KFV Warnow/12345.png

You could also use this kind of folder structure and file naming if you want to include club names:

graphics/pictures/logos/ger/Mecklenburg- Vorpommern/12345 KFV Warnow.png

vor einer Stunde schrieb duccio:

I recommed using HMan's FM Graphics Configurator. You can drag and drop folders (multiple at the same time) into it, and it automatically adds configs to the dragged and dropped folders. The images must be named with the club IDs:

graphics/pictures/logos/ger/Mecklenburg- Vorpommern/KFV Warnow/12345.png

You could also use this kind of folder structure and file naming if you want to include club names:

graphics/pictures/logos/ger/Mecklenburg- Vorpommern/12345 KFV Warnow.png

Thanks for help. 

I use fm xml app for mac OS but you need an ID number. The disadvantage with these is that you can't search for the name of the club with many png's

my Solution was

add in graphics/pictures/logos/ger/ the config.xml 

<record from="ger/mecklenburg vorpommen/kfv warnow/hansa rostock" to="graphics/pictures/club/928/logo"/>

<record from="ger/mecklenburg vorpommen/kfv warnow/hohen luckower vfb" to="graphics/pictures/club/2000164183/logo"/>

in graphics/pictures/logos/ger/mecklenburg vorpommern/kfv warnow/hansa rostock.png

and open FM XML  

the created config.xml proceeded 

<record from="hansa rostock" to="graphics/pictures/club/928/logo"/>

<record from="hohen luckower vfb" to="graphics/pictures/club/2000164183/logo"/>

Bildschirmfoto2024-01-17um14_21_10.png.0eec9808102e63594a5bb5ab1d40fa58.png

Bildschirmfoto2024-01-17um14_21_25.png.04a359ddcb7188a09d5ddbe9d6623508.png

Bildschirmfoto2024-01-17um14_27_53.png.78d2fe3e1c8d2d4f887ce3369872ad74.pngI know

I know it takes a little more time, but in my opinion it's the better way

Edited by affe1802

Silly me I thought KFV Warnow was a club name... 😆

I'm not in the macOS ecosystem, so do not know the ins and outs of the different programs. One of the advantages of FM Graphics Configurator is the possibility to use ID and additional text in the filenames and still create working configs automatically. If fm xml app for mac does not funtion similarly, then manually editing the xmls is probably the only way. Adding the directory path to the config if the config is not in the same folder as the images is something that should work fine. All the names of the folders and files must contain only English alphabets, so no umlauts or other diacritical marks - from the screenshots it looks like you have taken this into account.