Commentary text colour wrong

tiotom92

I've created 48 custom teams for a custom league. For some reason the commentary text colour for this teams changes to either black or white.

For example, a team with a background colour of red and a foreground colour of yellow has white commentary text on a red background.

I thought this might be a feature but Aston Villa's commentary text for example shows correctly as blue on a claret background.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

1 hour ago, tiotom92 said:

Any ideas what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

I presume you haven't touched kit colours? I think that may be the issue. Could you please check what the kit colours are for those teams? I think you need to set this too. 

4 hours ago, Fredrik said:

I presume you haven't touched kit colours? I think that may be the issue. Could you please check what the kit colours are for those teams? I think you need to set this too. 

I haven't created the kits at this stage. Will give that a go when I can and will report back.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/01/2024 at 14:13, Fredrik said:

That also didn't work but thanks again for the suggestion - seems like text is always white or black in 24.

On 22/01/2024 at 20:45, priority76 said:

I think it's a feature of FM24, all commentary text I've seen is either white or black regardless of the teams secondary colour.  Not sure how you got Aston Villa's to be blue, on mine it's white:

3.PNG.991ded8d5fe22d4d72d75113cfeba3eb.PNG

Thanks for this. I just tried again and you're right - Villa's text is white. I must have had my blue light filter on at the time, haha.