How Do I Add/Modify A Club Into The RedBull Group?

Basically I want to start a new custom save where Fulham have essentially become "RedBull London" as part of the latest edition to the RedBull Group, but I'm not sure the best way to go about this.

I'm not looking to start from zero with no staff or players in Sunday league etc, I essentially just want to "re-brand" Fulham as if they had a RB takeover, add in the relevant RB affiliates, staff, club vision, club colours/kits etc - all the general stuff you'd expect from a custom RedBull save.

I've looked around for guides on the best way to do it but can't seem to find the real 'how to' of what I'm after. If anyone could advise best practice or point me in the direction of resources for making such a custom save it would be much appreciated thanks.

I've done this with Leyton Orient.

Use the create-a-club function.  Eventually you get presented with the rename your club screen where you can also choose your club kit colours, nickname and so on.  You can also choose your affiliate clubs (choose the other Red Bull clubs here) and define what type of affiliation you want, such as sharing scouting knowledge, first refusal on players, marketing, sharing the Board etc.

It won't be entirely as if you are part of the Red Bull group, but I've always found it to be good enough.

And here's a logo you can use in game too (select it from that same choose club name screen).

3.png

On 23/02/2024 at 21:51, herne79 said:

I've done this with Leyton Orient.

Use the create-a-club function.  Eventually you get presented with the rename your club screen where you can also choose your club kit colours, nickname and so on.  You can also choose your affiliate clubs (choose the other Red Bull clubs here) and define what type of affiliation you want, such as sharing scouting knowledge, first refusal on players, marketing, sharing the Board etc.

It won't be entirely as if you are part of the Red Bull group, but I've always found it to be good enough.

And here's a logo you can use in game too (select it from that same choose club name screen).

3.png

thanks for that! seems to be what i'm after.