[FM24] Korea 2024 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - V1.1 - 24.3 Compatible

Here is the 1st version of my Korean 2024 database. This includes the top 2 tiers that are playable already, with the addition of the K3 and K4, the 3rd and 4th tier. I have also added the 3 amateur tiers of the K5, K6 and the K7. The top 4 tiers are accurate as of today. The K5, K6 and K7 information tends to be harder to find until the summer, so this is the 2023 structure.

The K3 and K4 were created in 2020 after combining the old 3rd tier Korean National League, the 4th tier K3 Advanced and the 5th tier K3 Basic. In that time, these leagues are yet to fully settle, with handfuls of new teams joining and some dissolving entirely.  The K4 also includes 3 K League B teams.

I have also created badges, but they are too large of a file to upload here so they are downloadable from my Drive - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lV8Vtf6c4TcttrhUKWSdHXq7diIaHUl9/view?usp=sharing

• All teams in the top 4 divisions updated for 2024 season. K5, K6 and K7 are still set in the 2023 season (lack of data until later in the year)
  • Season start date set to January 2024
  • K3 and K4 added with correct teams and promotion system between them
  • Some stadium names tweaked, a few added, stadium seat colours changed for a handful of places
  • Created 500+ players to fill the K3 and K4 squads (Thanks to the data at Transfermarkt)
  • Yangju removed from the K4 2024 season. They will reappear in the 2025 season
  • Removed Gangwon B and Busan B from K4. They will play in the reserve leagues again
  • Reserve Leagues Tweaked to stop Daejeon, Jeonbuk amd Daegu from entering another reserve team into the league (was a bug with B teams)
  • Seoul E-Land set at Mokdong Stadium and will move back to their normal stadium in 2025
  • FA Cup has been fixed to make sure it takes the correct amount of teams from K4 and K5
  • FA Cup renamed to Korea Cup
  • Added dozens of new cities and counties to add more accuracy to team and stadium locations
  • Some team names in KL1 and KL2 were tweaked (Ulsan HD renamed)
  • All badges in the logo pack are correct as of 24th February 2024. All logos from KL1 down to K4 are present. Some K5 teams have badges too.
  • Many more tweaks and changes
  • Transfers updated to 22nd February 2024
  • Added new U21 rules to the K3 and K4 leagues
  • Added all 32 K6 leagues and all 190 K7 leagues, correct for the 2023 season and made them playable
  • Promotion from K3 will activate in the 2025 season. Promotion from the K5 will activate in 2025 season
  • Added full K3 and K4 history
  • Added in historic league history to teams for the K3 and the old National League
  • Fixed K3 and K4 kit colours
  • Tweaked all attendances and season tickets to try and make them closer to real life
  • Tweaked some stadiums and other little things
  • Added more Korean media sources, including the entire writing team over at @KLeagueUnited

__MediocreJake's Korea FM24 - KL1 To K7 - v1.1.fmf

Edited by Mediocre_Jake
24.3 update

• Mediocre_Jake changed the title to [FM24] Korea 2024 KL1 to K7 - Full 7 Tiers of Korean Football - V1.1 - 24.3 Compatible
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this! But it does seem that some of the logos don't load in K5 and almost all of the logos don't load in K6 and K7. I may be wrong but I believe the IDs do not match.

On 29/03/2024 at 00:40, Intox said:

Thanks for this! But it does seem that some of the logos don't load in K5 and almost all of the logos don't load in K6 and K7. I may be wrong but I believe the IDs do not match.

Yeah I didn't fix it before I updated. I will see what I can do tomorrow and post a new badge file here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi! Sorry to bother you - the mod is great, but the logos still are still completely broken (the IDs don't match like the previous poster said). Would you mind fixing them sometime?

On 18/05/2024 at 18:02, callmetex said:

Hi! Sorry to bother you - the mod is great, but the logos still are still completely broken (the IDs don't match like the previous poster said). Would you mind fixing them sometime?

Wasn't entirely a priority, every update breaks them. But I will work on it for the next update

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/06/2024 at 19:18, Charles1970 said:

Is your mod compatible with other league mods?

Yeah, as far I am aware. I use about 200 custom nation leagues and it works fine. The IDs might not match up for the badges, but not much I can do about that to be honest.

On 13/06/2024 at 04:18, Charles1970 said:

Is your mod compatible with other league mods?

On 10/07/2024 at 17:23, Mediocre_Jake said:

Yeah, as far I am aware. I use about 200 custom nation leagues and it works fine. The IDs might not match up for the badges, but not much I can do about that to be honest.

Yeah I also play with 200 nations, definitely works fine, just gotta watch the ID's

• 3 weeks later...