"Netherlands Antilles cannot be used in Scottish League Cup"

I'm fairly new to the editor. I've spent the past month messing around with the Scottish football pyramid + cups, trying to get it the way I'd like it. The last thing (as far as I could see) I had to do was tweak what teams could qualify for the League Cup ("Viaplay Cup" irl) and where they entered, but when I hit test, I got the message "Error in Nation Rules: Netherlands Antilles cannot be used in Scottish League Cup".

Of course, this was completely co-incidental, but I've combed through the rules of both the cup and leagues and just can't see where I could have left it that open to interpretation. Is there anything I've missed, or should I just build the whole thing from scratch again?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3175024176 (Sorry I'm on a macbook and can't find the proper file to upload)

image.png.5f1097a67fe44a6d71151f88c6f95465.png

That's an odd one. Are you using an extinct club anywhere? Maybe there's a unique ID issue in the latest update where Netherlands Antilles is thrown up when it can't find the proper entry (Sandy Martens anyone?)

Em 08/03/2024 em 00:00, mopheadman disse:

Sou bastante novo no editor. Passei o último mês brincando com a pirâmide do futebol escocês + copas, tentando deixar do jeito que eu gostaria. A última coisa (até onde pude ver) que tive que fazer foi ajustar quais times poderiam se classificar para a Copa da Liga ("Viaplay Cup" irl) e onde eles entravam, mas quando fiz o teste, recebi a mensagem "Erro no Regras da nação: As Antilhas Holandesas não podem ser usadas na Copa da Liga Escocesa" .

Claro, isso foi completamente coincidente, mas eu vasculhei as regras da copa e das ligas e simplesmente não consigo ver onde poderia ter deixado isso tão aberto à interpretação. Perdi alguma coisa ou devo construir tudo do zero novamente?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3175024176  (Desculpe, estou em um macbook e não consigo encontrar o arquivo adequado para enviar)

imagem.png.5f1097a67fe44a6d71151f88c6f95465.png

Same problem but in other county

• 6 months later...
On 08/03/2024 at 03:00, mopheadman said:

I'm fairly new to the editor. I've spent the past month messing around with the Scottish football pyramid + cups, trying to get it the way I'd like it. The last thing (as far as I could see) I had to do was tweak what teams could qualify for the League Cup ("Viaplay Cup" irl) and where they entered, but when I hit test, I got the message "Error in Nation Rules: Netherlands Antilles cannot be used in Scottish League Cup".

Of course, this was completely co-incidental, but I've combed through the rules of both the cup and leagues and just can't see where I could have left it that open to interpretation. Is there anything I've missed, or should I just build the whole thing from scratch again?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3175024176 (Sorry I'm on a macbook and can't find the proper file to upload)

image.png.5f1097a67fe44a6d71151f88c6f95465.png

Did you ever find a resolution for this issue? I am dealing with the exact same thing but in Ireland.