promotion every other year

my DB is being checked by the SI staff, but as soon as it is finished I will continue creating competitions

The next competition I'm going to create is a division, but it takes 2 years to happen

Is it possible to hold a competition that lasts two years?

how to do the promotion system (and also the relegation system from the division above)

I have a similar question but the opposite.

I would like to make a competition which has a promotion/relegation twice a year (winter and summer), where the team in the top division will be champion if they win it twice or if two teams win it they play a final to see who is the real champion.

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/03/2024 at 10:43, civilEN said:

my DB is being checked by the SI staff, but as soon as it is finished I will continue creating competitions

The next competition I'm going to create is a division, but it takes 2 years to happen

Is it possible to hold a competition that lasts two years?

how to do the promotion system (and also the relegation system from the division above)

Yeah, you'd need two sets of rules in the advanced rules, rotating each year. You can import the stats from the previous season for the relegation years (check the Canadian DBs on here to see how they handled it with L1O)

14 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

Sim, você precisaria de dois conjuntos de regras nas regras avançadas, alternando a cada ano. Você pode importar as estatísticas da temporada anterior para os anos de rebaixamento (confira os DBs canadenses aqui para ver como eles lidaram com isso com L1O)

Ok, thanks :)