Error in in editor when trying to test comps. Crashing editor.

I originally asked this in the "Simple questions" thread, but after looking on Google, this may not be a simple question. When I try to test some competitions in the editor, I get an error which crashes the editor and creates a crash dump.

image.png.f77f4c874dd58aa6eb582b37e1bbcbf9.png

I looked on Google, but I could only find information on crash dumps for the game and not the editor. I still tried the possible solutions, but I am still getting the error. This is now the 6th time in a row this error has occurred.

Has anyone else experienced this?

2 horas atrás, EnigMattic1 disse:

Originalmente perguntei isso no tópico "Perguntas simples", mas depois de procurar no Google, pode não ser uma pergunta simples. Quando tento testar algumas competições no editor, recebo um erro que trava o editor e cria um despejo de memória.

imagem.png.f77f4c874dd58aa6eb582b37e1bbcbf9.png

Procurei no Google, mas só consegui encontrar informações sobre crash dumps do jogo e não do editor. Ainda tentei as soluções possíveis, mas ainda estou recebendo o erro. Esta é a sexta vez consecutiva que esse erro ocorre.

Alguém mais experimentou isso?

I had the same error, I solved it by reducing the number of matches, I hope it works for you

Edited by civilEN

21 minutes ago, civilEN said:

I had the same error, I solved it by reducing the number of matches, I hope it works for you

What do you mean "reducing the number of matches"? I'm only trying to test 1 level that has 8 games. 

Em 27/03/2024 em 08:26, EnigMattic1 disse:

O que você quer dizer com "reduzir o número de partidas"? Estou apenas tentando testar 1 nível que tem 8 jogos. 

Oh, sorry, o don't know How to solve 🙁😕