non-existent stages

I'm having the error regarding the number of dates, but the error claims to be in "phase 7" of the competition

HOWEVER, THE COMPETITION ONLY HAS 3 STAGES

I have no idea what to do

Probably a group. I've had the same issue, referring to Stage 4 when it actually meant Stage 0 Group 3. Each individual group is considered a sub-stage, starting from 0, so for you it's probably Group 6 somewhere. I Had to add an individual group setting in my case to account for it having less teams than the other groups.

5 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

Provavelmente um grupo. Eu tive o mesmo problema, referindo-me ao Estágio 4, quando na verdade significava Estágio 0, Grupo 3. Cada grupo individual é considerado um subestágio, começando em 0, então para você provavelmente é o Grupo 6 em algum lugar. Tive que adicionar uma configuração de grupo individual no meu caso para ter menos equipes do que os outros grupos.

thank you very much

but there are no individual group rules, everyone has the same rules

8 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

Geralmente algo com os grupos. Por exemplo, se você adicionou alguns grupos, mas esqueceu de fornecer entradas específicas em "configurações de grupos individuais" ou algo parecido

Thanks

I found out what the problem was but I really don't know how to solve it.
it is giving the data error for the second season apparently due to an error in the number of equipment, but the promotions and relegations are all correct, including the number of teams in the division in the second season is correct, the stage simply for some reason does not want catch all teams in the division.

image.png.8e4855209d59a7029008f9e1fd000e15.pngimage.thumb.png.7b9b3afe719a86566d4d5f42986db5bb.png

11 hours ago, civilEN said:

thank you very much

but there are no individual group rules, everyone has the same rules

I mean you might need to add individual group rules for the group that doesn't work with the current rules.

2 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

Quero dizer, talvez você precise adicionar regras de grupo individuais para o grupo que não funciona com as regras atuais.

but all groups have the same rule and the same nunber of teams