Regionalize Groups from West to East?

I see a "North To South Regional Groups" rule available. Is there an East to West equivalent? I see "Regionalize Groups", but I assume that isn't necessarily East to West.

image.thumb.png.8370b8d1b32baf2ae9553d46718e156b.png

Regionalize groups will only look at city coordinates and decide on the best grouping.

There is no East-West grouping in that list, neither is one hidden under another description.

5 hours ago, Wolf_pd said:

Regionalize groups will only look at city coordinates and decide on the best grouping.

There is no East-West grouping in that list, neither is one hidden under another description.

Not even "MLS 2 Groups Style"? :cool:

4 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

Not even "MLS 2 Groups Style"? :cool:

Ooow, is that the magic trick?

I can't recall trying that specific one, and MLS hasn't been using it for years (if ever), but it might throw up some weird group names. Probably worth a shot. There's also MLS "3-group style" which must be from when they had a Central Conference c. 2001-ish.

In FM2022 there were :

image.png.f853ef51432503ffbc793f906064fda1.png

East was West and West was East though since this particular league was in the Western Hemisphere. 

If you don't need any other seeding rules, then you could just "sort" the teams by longitude either in the teams list or the stage itself (I think).

With no other instructions it will just pull the groups straight from the list of teams, in order, so they'll already be sorted from east to west