Game 6: Slovenia vs Denmark from the Stuttgart Arena LIVE on ITV1 5pm

What will be the result?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/06/24 at 15:59

euro_24_-_2_players_h2h_-_facebook_20240

Predicted line-ups

Slovenia: Oblak; Karničnik, Brekalo, Bijol, Janža; Stojanović, Elšnik, Gnezda Čerin, Mlakar; Šporar, Šeško

Denmark: Schmeichel; Andersen, Christensen, Vestergaard; Kristiansen, Hjulmand, Eriksen, Højbjerg, Bah; Højlund, Wind

Slovenia have never beaten Denmark, their best result was a 1-1 draw last year

Denmark a very good tournament team. Slovenia... I'm not feeling it but who knows.

Laura Woods presents coverage with analysis from Gary Neville, Joleon Lescott and Eni Aluko, and commentary by

image.png.61b5f4e8e580420ac3cc10e78181de6f.png and image.png.0442ddb1da131598dc55403c0ec8f4e7.png

Edited by Coulthard's Jaw

Think this will be a bit cagey compared to the previous matches. Excited to see what Sesko's all about, but reckon Højlund will get the winner for Denmark.

And in terms of commentators, Pien Meulensteen >> Robyn Cowen.

Slovenia "happy to be here" and "have nothing to lose", says Aluko, who also says they have "nothing to lose".

Patronisation Bingo has begun.

Just now, SouthCoastRed said:

And both better than Matterface (and Hutchinson)

Wouldn't go so far as to include Hutchinson, but pretty much anyone is better than Matterface.

Come on Slovenia...got them in my radio sweepstake and I've also loved them since seeing Zlatko Zahovic play for them many years ago, even got a shirt with his name on sent over from Slovenia many years ago.

Also like Denmark, Copenhagen is a wicked place and me and Mrs Rebs got stuck there when the Icelandic ash cloud hit in 2010.

9 minutes ago, RTHerringbone said:

I don't really fancy playing either of these sides.

I'm not seeing anything that makes me think we can't beat either comfortably. Not to say we will and obviously both could beat us because football is just like that sometimes (before we even get into tactics or anything else) but yeah, both teams look fairly standard and no reason we can't beat them.

1-0 Denmark win probably the best result for England. Not that much incentive for Denmark to come out and play against us on Thursday if we’ve both picked up wins already. A draw suits both sides. But if it is only 1-0 tonight then they aren’t building up a GD which might make them favourites to win the group if we both finished on seven points. 

Remember the group runner-up here is probably on a collision course with Germany in the R16. Whereas the group winner gets a VERY favourable path.