Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 3

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win Their Match?

2. 2. Who Would Win Their Match?

3. 3. Who Would Win Their Match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 17/06/24 at 19:00

Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 3

@Darius1998 vs @BigV

Darius.png.e8abbe502104aa13a3aa97af79c1e760.png Vs Bigv.png.b7471774dceabb3cccd2d68e8f422bee.png

@hilly_boro vs @mrw072

Hilly.png.c660a19552aa24b04d64ee46cb3340e6.png Vs mrw.png.7ac9d57ea8177fcefe606876a111ee3b.png

@Muttley84 vs @GunmaN1905

Muttley.png.5367fed3ff0c4c9d6b0337265ffd0a53.png Vs Gunman.png.5835666277b02041608c25c2369b7361.png

Football Forum & OTF Users are asked to vote on which teams they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team. Judge the players at their Abilities Today!

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

Voting will close in roughly 24 hours.

Good luck to all managers

@Baptista_8 @BigV @Bliss Seeker @Muttley84 @Crispypaul @Darius1998 @Freakiie @grff @GunmaN1905 @Harryseaess @hilly_boro @JD nawrat @Joel B @mrw072 @PaulHartman71 @Pompeyboyz @Rebs @Kawee @Ronaldo Beckham @Scott1892 @SouthCoastRed @The Golden boy @WillHoward42 @Yuko

What Rebs said.

But then the exact opposite. :lol:

I think Darius centre, especially the midfield is more than BigV can handle, despite the solid offense he has with Leao, Bakayoko and Bellingham.

Mrw in my opinion shoots himself in the foot with Eriksen and Müller as wingers who are way beyond their physical prime. Just can't see how that formation would work out.

Last match is very close for me, but Mbappé clinches it.

Losing de Jong has hampered me I reckon. Think I'd still have voted for mrw if it wasn't against me. 

If I could've picked a draw between Darius and Big V I would have. Toss of a coin really. 

Close again in last one but Mbappe factor clinches it. 

Some really tight games there. You could flip a coin on the first but went with BigV. Second game edged by the Modric/Rice centre. Third game I went with the Mbappe/Mitrovic combo.

6 minutes ago, BigV said:

Can we vote ourselves or do we not vote for our own games? 

No voting rules.

You have to vote in all 3 matches. So you can decide to vote for yourself or not

Gone with Darius in the first game. Found this one to be the most difficult to judge, but felt Darius' defence had just enough to cope with BigV's attacking players, and similarly had just enough at the other end to nick a goal.

Hilly in the second in another close game. I think if Hilly had only one of Wirtz/Foden I might have gone the other way, but having both is probably too much for mrw's backline.

GunmaN in the last game. Probably the team to beat in this draft - too much strength all over the pitch for Muttley, particularly down the left side.

Edited by Joel B

First game went with Darius as he has the better defense for me.

Second picked Mrw but It was a coin toss really.

Voted Gunman im 3rd as he has one of the better teams in the whole tournament (his right side and dm the weakest links).

Unlucky for me to get in the same group with him, hilly and mrw... as they all have some good teams with great names. I do like my all-rounder team and probably would have qualified from other groups...

17 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

First game went with Darius as he has the better defense for me.

Second picked Mrw but It was a coin toss really.

Voted Gunman im 3rd as he has one of the better teams in the whole tournament (his right side and dm the weakest links).

Unlucky for me to get in the same group with him, hilly and mrw... as they all have some good teams with great names. I do like my all-rounder team and probably would have qualified from other groups...

We're in the 'Group of Death';)

2 hours ago, WillHoward42 said:

I know it’s too late, but I really wish draw was an option on these group games. Some tight matchups here where a draw would be a fair outcome

As were doing our own group tables a draw is when both teams have the same number of votes. 

Not sure how we would transfer a draw option into our scoring. 

So Scott beat Bliss 26-2. Scott gets three points. If they had the same number of votes each, 13-13, they would’ve got 1 point each. 

42 minutes ago, grff said:

FM sim results.

pol-ned.thumb.jpg.aeb645da6e9fba22e6e81738fadf4b88.jpg

den-svn.thumb.jpg.fa4488e3a05a773000f761afa249ce8e.jpg

ser-eng.thumb.jpg.8ccdedd2430413d2779b55d7ff702e3c.jpg

It's quality how you're doing this. Keep up the good work grff:)

Interesting results too. Very close games by the looks of things. Nice to see Yazici get on the score sheet for me there.