Who Would Win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win Their Match?

• The Golden boy
    • PaulHartman71
  2. 2. Who Would Win Their Match?

3. 3. Who Would Win Their Match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/24 at 19:00

Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 4

@The Golden boy vs @PaulHartman71

GoldenBoy.png.8291dab3ea42e5e80f1f0039b813644c.png Vs PH71.png.6cebb9bdd44ec6f308ef92c8defde8ba.png

@grff vs @Pompeyboyz

grff.png.da7a634173dc24153d78fcb137a4147f.png Vs Pompey.png.576847c49eaa181c43ae0674cbed83d4.png

@Harryseaess vs @Rebs

Harrys.png.8a6a20a072d395e1d69dfc72ee9a19b4.png Vs Rebs.png.2aec6981f37f18bb01ac0b0af7a2f2bc.png

Football Forum & OTF Users are asked to vote on which teams they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team. Judge the players at their Abilities Today!

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

Voting will close in roughly 24 hours.

Good luck to all managers

@Baptista_8 @BigV @Bliss Seeker @Muttley84 @Crispypaul @Darius1998 @Freakiie @grff @GunmaN1905 @Harryseaess @hilly_boro @JD nawrat @Joel B @mrw072 @PaulHartman71 @Pompeyboyz @Rebs @Kawee @Ronaldo Beckham @Scott1892 @SouthCoastRed @The Golden boy @WillHoward42 @Yuko

Three more tight matches to call

Paulhartman gets it over The Golden Boy just, as I feel the attacking just manages to get it over the line

Harry bests Rebs again just.

And I was trying to not vote the other match, but have voted myself as I feel there is just an all around cover of weakness in my line-up.  @grff feel free to vote yourself to counter :D

These are some close matchups.

Have to give it to Paul because of midfield.

Same for grff, just has more midfield balance.

Third one is even closer, Harry's midfield is better, rebs doing himself no favors with that diamond instead of 4312, but his defense is more reasonable. First match I'd vote for a draw. Went with Harry because of formation.

Very close match ups.  I gave the first match to Paul mainly because I think his front 4 could work well together.  It was a really tough call though because TGB has a couple of very good strikers in there too.  And I think would cause Paul's defence some problems.  But I just felt Paul probably shades it attacking wise.

Another tough one in the 2nd match up.  I went for Pompey because of his front 3.  I think they may just sneak the win for him.  But grff has a pretty useful defence.

In the 3rd Harry takes it for me as his team looks pretty decent as an attacking threat.  Close again.  But maybe 2-1 to Harry.

Paul, grff and Harry. 

Paul's team one of the strongest so far, grff/pompey was a toss up, midfield battle won it and Harry just over Rebs. I'd have voted draws in last two if it was an option.

Side note - I voted for golden boy in first by mistake but looking at it, shouldn't make too much of a difference! 

Went with PaulH in the first game as his midfield and forward line just clinch it. I couldn't vote for my own team knowing that Pompey's front line would win it for him.

Third game was a pretty tight decision but Harry just takes it.

Paul - A strong overall XI without any obvious compromises

Grff - The thought of poor Hojbjerg all alone in the middle was enough to swing it

Rebs - Very difficult choice and possibly influenced by recent performances. I'd love to have Harry's midfield but felt the trio of Musiala/Sporar/Retegui would be too much for his defence.

I honestly can't believe the difference is that big. 

My keeper better.

RB and LB better

Saliba and Rudiger not a lot of difference. Soyuncu has been washed since 2020 and shouldn't even have been allowed to be kept as he was out of the squad weeks ago with an injury.

There are 9 UCL's combined in my back line ffs.

Hjulmand slightly better in DM than Zakaria.

Combined my 2 CMs have more G+A than Laimer and CDK (even though I acknowledge individually CDK is a better player) but there can be no qualms about creativity from my CMs.

Hartman's wingers are nice but Jota is more like an IF supporting Vlahovic (who is better than Felix) and I think ultimately his team would struggle to score against mine.

I'd personally think it'd be a 1-0 to my team in a real life game.

2 hours ago, The Golden boy said:

I honestly can't believe the difference is that big. 

My keeper better.

RB and LB better

Saliba and Rudiger not a lot of difference. Soyuncu has been washed since 2020 and shouldn't even have been allowed to be kept as he was out of the squad weeks ago with an injury.

There are 9 UCL's combined in my back line ffs.

Hjulmand slightly better in DM than Zakaria.

Combined my 2 CMs have more G+A than Laimer and CDK (even though I acknowledge individually CDK is a better player) but there can be no qualms about creativity from my CMs.

Hartman's wingers are nice but Jota is more like an IF supporting Vlahovic (who is better than Felix) and I think ultimately his team would struggle to score against mine.

I'd personally think it'd be a 1-0 to my team in a real life game.

I voted for you because I know who Hjulmand is :D I suspect most people don't.

FM sim results are in...

ukr-rom.thumb.jpg.7bb3abdf7dfff89b3fba755f5e87c927.jpg

bel-svk.thumb.jpg.4e8c9248544ed46dd80b21786deaeb1b.jpg

aut-fra.thumb.jpg.2cb98d8d7dbe8049dc2944d02d23fea0.jpg

Decided to put one sub on the bench for each team as I had an issue where the game wouldn't continue when two injuries happened to the same team in a match. That's why you'll see Austria finish with 2 keepers on the pitch :D

18 minutes ago, grff said:

FM sim results are in...

ukr-rom.thumb.jpg.7bb3abdf7dfff89b3fba755f5e87c927.jpg

bel-svk.thumb.jpg.4e8c9248544ed46dd80b21786deaeb1b.jpg

aut-fra.thumb.jpg.2cb98d8d7dbe8049dc2944d02d23fea0.jpg

Decided to put one sub on the bench for each team as I had an issue where the game wouldn't continue when two injuries happened to the same team in a match. That's why you'll see Austria finish with 2 keepers on the pitch :D

2 keepers, no wonder they didn't concede 🤔🤔🤔