Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 6

Gizzy

Who Would Win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win Their Match?

2. 2. Who Would Win Their Match?

3. 3. Who Would Win Their Match?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 20/06/24 at 19:00

Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 6

@Joel B vs @WillHoward42

JoelB.png.d46eb9550c321649fb98c7e14462b77b.png Vs WillH.png.e5ee6581563396635d35c0c8a906a859.png

@Bliss Seeker vs @Crispypaul

Bliss.png.b36603bc89002b0037e11ac0cc6e6c72.png Vs CrispyP.png.2de703c97983b1c63afb076768ed9b80.png

@Scott1892 vs @Yuko

Scott.png.8520aa1f9e3b3e49cdea0fdd720b3291.png Vs Yuko.png.9588956d8ad54e873a0acc6c426b0041.png

Football Forum & OTF Users are asked to vote on which teams they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team. Judge the players at their Abilities Today!

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

Voting will close in roughly 24 hours.

Good luck to all managers

@Baptista_8 @BigV @Bliss Seeker @Muttley84 @Crispypaul @Darius1998 @Freakiie @grff @GunmaN1905 @Harryseaess @hilly_boro @JD nawrat @Joel B @mrw072 @PaulHartman71 @Pompeyboyz @Rebs @Kawee @Ronaldo Beckham @Scott1892 @SouthCoastRed @The Golden boy @WillHoward42 @Yuko

Joel in the first matchup. That front 5 is great, Stanciu's performance helped. :D

Crispy in the second one. Can't put Arnautović on the wing, ffs. :D

Yuko just over Scott because Scott's front three is beyond washed and Lewandowski isn't playing.
Coincidentally, Laporte and Mykolenko are also injured.

Joel, Bliss, Scott. 

Joels midfield and attack takes it. Bliss's team has more to it not neccessarily better but as a team bliss's takes it and I think scotts midfield wins him the game. 

Will - Brozovic costing me big time. Hoping strong opening performances from Reijnders and Stanciu can help pick up vote or two.

Crispypaul in the closest game of this match day. If it was the whinging championships, I'd vote Arnautovic every time regardless of his position.

Scott's spine too strong even for Yuko's solid lineup.

Wow.  These were difficult to judge.  Certainly not getting any easier:D

Will in the first game as his defence looks pretty solid to me.  Neuer may be past his best but I think would have no real problems behind that back four.  I like the front 3 that Joel has, but just thought Will's defence shaded it there though.  I think the problem Will has though is maybe his team is better defensively than in attack.  But a narrow win there for him.  Close though.

Crispy in the 2nd as I just think his team has slightly better balance.  Quite like his central defensive partnership too.

Scott has got a pretty good team there.  Gut feeling is that it'll be there or thereabouts as looks strong throughout.  His midfield looks like it could control the game for him.  But 3 tough games to call.

First two games could go either way but I went with Joel B and Bliss.

Last game is more of a formality as Scott has a better overall lineup, especially through the middle.

5 minutes ago, The Golden boy said:

Now we're onto the 2nd round of games, could you post tables as well please @grff

Current tables look like so...

tableafter6.thumb.jpg.796b1f12ffad7492d9ffa230e3b224cd.jpg

Excuse the excel screenshot. The tables won't be accurate in FM until the groups are complete due to Group D games being played in a different order (resulted in me holidaying to get to the required games).