Who Would Win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who Would Win Their Match?

2. 2. Who Would Win Their Match?

3. 3. Who Would Win Their Match?

• SouthCoastRed
    • Ronaldo Beckham

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 21/06/24 at 19:00

Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 7

@hilly_boro vs @Muttley84

Hilly.png.e2bfa661c145712b9c12c0cb5f06fe88.png Vs Muttley.png.4c6c9a7ff405b62726502256bed6dbdc.png

@mrw072 vs @GunmaN1905

mrw.png.5f2e03682f25e7e81f91b7dfe0b34d00.png Vs Gunman.png.30ba8e5ab6ec706e8045b83283dc05ee.png

@SouthCoastRed vs @Ronaldo Beckham

SCR.png.a5811cbf2abf0eb70114b412b462f862.png Vs RonaldoBeckham.png.30267bed49c7a17cd79ae5d8822014ab.png

Football Forum & OTF Users are asked to vote on which teams they think would win a match if it were to be played today. Taking into account the players used.

We ask you to keep your decision based on footballing reasons and not your like or dislike for the "Manager" of the team. Judge the players at their Abilities Today!

Feel free to vote and leave any comments about your decision in this thread

The managers of each team can also vote for either team and discuss with other voters.

Voting will close in roughly 24 hours.

Good luck to all managers

@Baptista_8 @BigV @Bliss Seeker @Muttley84 @Crispypaul @Darius1998 @Freakiie @grff @GunmaN1905 @Harryseaess @hilly_boro @JD nawrat @Joel B @mrw072 @PaulHartman71 @Pompeyboyz @Rebs @Kawee @Ronaldo Beckham @Scott1892 @SouthCoastRed @The Golden boy @WillHoward42 @Yuko

Edited by Gizzy

I've gone for Hilly in a really even game.  Wirtz and Foden may make the difference there.

Gave my vote to Gunman in our game, and SCR in his as I think the balance of his team may be too much for RB's.

3 hours ago, hilly_boro said:

@Muttley84 apologies I voted for myself by mistake so please vote for yourself :)

I'd have voted you even if it wasn't me you were against :D

Doest matter anymore mate haha. You would won with or without your vote, but I really dont know how the difference is so big between us, I think lile 7/10 games in real world or FM my team would beat yours.

I would have expected a defeat (cause you have 3 big names upfront), but at a more close score (as my midfield and defence seem all round better).

Such a sore loser I am... :D

9 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Thank you to the 2 people who voted for me.

The rest of you are just tactics perverts :lol:

Don't get too excited, one of them was me, and I felt sorry for you 

1 hour ago, SouthCoastRed said:

Don't get too excited, one of them was me, and I felt sorry for you 

Yeah I assumed both votes were out of pity lol.

I am looking forward to seeing Griff's sim the matches and show that I am a tactical genius.

• Gizzy changed the title to Euro 2024 Draft! Match Day 7

FM sim...

RB's side were unable to to replicate the previous performance and shipped a bag full.

The two other games were tight affairs. mrw072 narrowly losing out as Modric was forced off injured.

Group tables included.

esp-ita.thumb.jpg.ea7923134c6f9f0d9a4fab1695abfe55.jpg

svn-ser.thumb.jpg.a16742adf17e529ff0c519f76d6d5ec4.jpg

eng-den.thumb.jpg.305582f96525930022a258152305ebb7.jpg

groupsafterfri21.thumb.jpg.868780d82b2fcebe39fd00e2eef86fa0.jpg

Edited by grff

1 hour ago, grff said:

FM sim...

Very interesting simulations mate, bet it took some work to create them. Wish I had the time and skills to do such things, to lazy to learn though...

Curious how did you replicate the tactics cause I see my team setup a bit differently in the simulation (4-2-3-1) then my idea (which was a 4-4-2 diamond). Ronaldo and Malinovkyi cant be wingers with their physical features..

5 minutes ago, Muttley84 said:

Very interesting simulations mate, bet it took some work to create them. Wish I had the time and skills to do such things, to lazy to learn though...

Curious how did you replicate the tactics cause I see my team setup a bit differently in the simulation (4-2-3-1) then my idea (which was a 4-4-2 diamond). Ronaldo and Malinovkyi cant be wingers with their physical features..

The Euro 2024 save is on FMScout. I then had to use the in game editor to change every nationality, take over that nation and make sure every draft pick was called into the squads. A pain in the arse really.

I went with a basic approach on the tactics by slotting the players into positions that were reflected on each person's buildlinep post. I don't think I was able to find your buildlineup post before I edited everything in so had to use a bit of creative licence whilst being guided by the role ability part of FM (see below).

muttley.thumb.jpg.1b89d753501e4b73b8ecd9d65fa438b2.jpg