Quarter Final pairings?

Lermon

Going to state the obvious here but I think it will be....

Spain vs Germany
Portugal vs France
Netherlands vs Austria (again)
England vs Italy

But you can almost guarantee at least two of those sides fail to make the quarters.

There's usually a 'shock' result in there somewhere. 

I don't think Switzerland winning would be a shock tbh. I think France are looking ripe for it though. All it takes is for Belgium to turn up and one or two of their better players to have a good game 

I'm thinking Romania beating Netherlands is on the cards. Spain, Germany, Portugal, England would be major shocks if they went out. France should beat Belgium but agree that France are definitely beatable and Belgium have enough talent to do it even though I doubt it. Austria should beat Turkey based on how they've played but wouldn't consider it a big shock or anything if Turkey get through. Switzerland/Italy is a toss up, definitely not a big shock if Switzerland go through. Surprised bookies don't have it closer between them.

Posted (edited)
On 27/06/2024 at 23:31, Pukey said:

I'm thinking Romania beating Netherlands is on the cards. Spain, Germany, Portugal, England would be major shocks if they went out. France should beat Belgium but agree that France are definitely beatable and Belgium have enough talent to do it even though I doubt it. Austria should beat Turkey based on how they've played but wouldn't consider it a big shock or anything if Turkey get through. Switzerland/Italy is a toss up, definitely not a big shock if Switzerland go through. Surprised bookies don't have it closer between them.

Yes, you are right. I am also very excited about this tournament. I want to watch this whole tournament but my parents aren't allowing me because my mentor told my parents that I ain't submitted my lab report yet and my parents want me to write my lab report first and after that, I can watch anything I want. But I am not so good at writing a lab report and that is why I asked my friend to help me out with this. And he shared the https://academized.com/write-my-lab-report website with me through which I can hire an essay writer who will write my lab report. But before that, he also told me to read reviews of that website. So, I was searching for the reviews online for the given website and while searching for it online, I found your post where you are talking about tournament which I also want to watch.

Yes, you are right.

Edited by PamelaGomez