FM 25 DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand what you was expecting?? The new features are womans football and a new engine. If your wanting to see the new engine then lower expectations as they are way behind schedule. P.s the new engine might look good in fm 31

3 minutes ago, jmlima said:

'Unlocks TBA'

AHAHAHAHAHAH... ROTFL. Oh man, cue in epic meltdown.

Let me guess, a PLC needs the gamers 'support' via pre-orders to finish the game.

I don't see that being the case. Not with the level of players this game gets. What it does suggest though is that they need all the time they can to make it "better" (and you can read into that what you please, it doesnt look good). Absolutely incredible that after the delay announcement and more news at the end of September that this is the news. Im actually laughing about it. :lol:

Edited by jimbo22

1 minute ago, armbi said:

So long time waiting, great expectations, and first to be introduced is... women mode of the game 😂😂😂

Almost like it's one of the two biggest changes they've made to the game in about a decade or something.

1 minute ago, andu1 said:

I wish the interface and tactics were the first blogs... nothing against women football but the excitement is really not there

Womans football is their key selling point. It has been since it was announced way back. Its what it is, someone within the corridors of SI believes this to be of great importance to the future of the game. 

They released just a release date and a road map and the road map has ONE date on it. SI really are shameless. It's gonna be October and we will have not seen anything from the new ME or UI. What a joke man

Edited by Eoin Maguire

Just now, Big Daddy Sid said:

Match experience 4th on the roadmap... :rolleyes: hope this doesn't mean we'll be waiting another 4 weeks to see any ME footage

Its probably not fully ready to be shown.. hence they put in on the 4 th spot

Just now, Big Daddy Sid said:

Match experience 4th on the roadmap... :rolleyes: hope this doesn't mean we'll be waiting another 4 weeks to see any ME footage

Brand new ME... Youd think they'd be leading with it being their key feature. 

4 minutes ago, forameuss said:

Almost like it's one of the two biggest changes they've made to the game in about a decade or something.

I thought the move to Unity was the biggest change this year

1 minute ago, Craigus89 said:

I don't want to be that guy but the logo looks like it is designed to appeal to the youth. Which is a worrying omen for us hardcore fans. 

Mobile. Its the logo for the icon on your phone of tablet. The skin is also such a mobile focused design. 

The game's naming style has also changed from "Football Manager 20XX" to "Football Manager 25", which means the sorting in my steam library will be messed up 😭 Just like when it changed from "Football Manager Touch 20XX" to "Football Manager 20XX Touch"