FM 25 DEVELOPMENT UPDATE

7 hours ago, nusknvp said:

Thinking about the new graphics engine, what if we've already had a glimpse of the game's new look—at least in terms of animations—right in front of us?

Hear me out. Miles mentioned they've been working with Unity since 2020, right? We’ve had 3-4 iterations of the game since then, with... slight graphical improvements. What if the focus has been on Unity since then, which seems logical, and the graphical/animation improvements we've seen over the past few years were just transferred from the work being done on the new match graphics/animations in parallel?

We have those new animations in FM24. Imagine we get those same animations with slightly better ball physics and somewhat ''shiny'' graphics lol. It's like a horror story.

Haha would send the community into meltdown.

Delays, removal of features etc for no improvement?  Not a chance in my opinion. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

10 часов назад, nusknvp сказал:

Hear me out. Miles mentioned they've been working with Unity since 2020, right? We’ve had 3-4 iterations of the game since then, with... slight graphical improvements

I thought about that too. I'd like to believe that this was a downgrade animation transfer. As if they have modern animation, whose developments they transfer to the old engine, which is only capable of displaying part.

However, now I am prepared for any turn of events. I find it disgusting to say "information will be at the end of the second quarter" and do it on the last day. Then say "at the end of September" and do it again on the last day. Say this date already, what is the point of all this suspense.

10 hours ago, nusknvp said:

Thinking about the new graphics engine, what if we've already had a glimpse of the game's new look—at least in terms of animations—right in front of us?

Hear me out. Miles mentioned they've been working with Unity since 2020, right? We’ve had 3-4 iterations of the game since then, with... slight graphical improvements. What if the focus has been on Unity since then, which seems logical, and the graphical/animation improvements we've seen over the past few years were just transferred from the work being done on the new match graphics/animations in parallel?

We have those new animations in FM24. Imagine we get those same animations with slightly better ball physics and somewhat ''shiny'' graphics lol. It's like a horror story.

I´m thinking along the same lines. What if the images that started being released for FM23 and 24 are taken from the work on the new Unity engine?

fm23_2.jpg.9f067e9871fe3550b6a65baa39c9304c.jpgfm23.jpg.9a3b9b43f78e4658885afb39ba265b9f.jpg

I especially found this picture for FM24 almost like a teaser. We have been told that they are working on a new engine with improved graphics for a few years and then a picture like this is released. Could this be a sign of things to come?

fm24.thumb.jpg.10b51cc714f4eabfaac97e14ff9dbbb2.jpg

The wait for at least some news, an announcement, or information has really dragged on. There's quite a bit of silence on the official channels as well. In any case, I wouldn't give much attention to the leaks about the in and out of possession roles, but if they are true, I hope they are somehow more logically conceived. So, we're waiting for Monday then.