Offers without applying for a job

Hi!

First of all sorry for my bad english. I hope you understand me.

I always apply for vacancies when I'm playing.

Perhaps anyone here knows whether you can get offers without taking the initiative if you have the right reputation (i.e. high enough trainer licence and experience as a player)?

I would find that much more exciting than applying myself.

I wish you all a good time here and would be very happy to receive answers if I have formulated my request clearly enough.

Now in season 3 of my save with Darlington. Won the VNN title in season 1 with no job offers. In season 2 offers started to come in then, after we won back-to-back promotions, I've had one or two job offers each month in the third season.

Generally, I never apply for other jobs but usually get a number of offers after season 2. I think it's more about success with your current club than licences and playing experience.

Thank you very much for your quick answers!

That has already helped me a lot. What is also important to me is that perhaps a national team will get in contact with me without my own application.

Would you also tell me which trainer licence and experience as a player you started with?

Thank you again for your friendly and helpful answers!

i started with a national A license at brann, then currently with a continental A license at freiburg now. Last season i was approached by Aston villa after i won dfb pokal and bundesliga with them

Edited by XV20

Thank you for the further information!

I would also like to know more: Do you also get offers if you are unemployed and don't apply for vacancies yourself?

I apologise for asking so many questions, but this topic is really bothering me at the moment.