Bank Holiday

Deserves its own thread as basically this is what the Euros is all about.

If Southgate fails to deliver an extra paid day off, then i will never forgive any of them for robbing me of a lay in.

The Euros has finally got a reason to watch it :D

Meant to add, it wont be the Monday after the Sunday i assume? Will take a couple days to work out?

Edited by bestbrother

Previously advocating for Bank Holidays when in opposition but then changing course when having the power to implement them would be peak Starmer.

Such an easy win when still in the honeymoon period but a potential own goal if he backtracks so soon. 

We'll be able to buy a pinbadge for £9.99, so we can all have 3 lions on a shirt for a day.

or

FREE Lion bars for a day. Free lions, three lions. Geddit

Get Me Coat GIF - Get Me Coat - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Bootador

Asked for the day off on Monday if we win and my boss, colleagues and everyone else laughed at me. Really sad attitude. I'd have let them all have the day off if Scotland won the Euros.

On 13/07/2024 at 14:57, Wavelberry said:

Asked for the day off on Monday if we win and my boss, colleagues and everyone else laughed at me. Really sad attitude. I'd have let them all have the day off if Scotland won the Euros.

I'm quite lucky in that our bosses are football fans, gave everyone Monday off come what may.