Changing attendance of a cup final

I'm currently playing with a Tier 10 England DB, and I found that the FA Vase doesn't get nearly the same attendance as the FA Trophy final, despite them essentially being the same game. I know there must be some setting for the FA Trophy to get the level of attendance that it does, but I can't seem to find it in either the basic or advanced rules to copy over to the Vase. Is it something hardcoded or am I missing something?

Am 16.7.2024 um 15:18 schrieb crabitalism:

I'm currently playing with a Tier 10 England DB, and I found that the FA Vase doesn't get nearly the same attendance as the FA Trophy final, despite them essentially being the same game. I know there must be some setting for the FA Trophy to get the level of attendance that it does, but I can't seem to find it in either the basic or advanced rules to copy over to the Vase. Is it something hardcoded or am I missing something?

Most likely due to the reputation of the competition and the teams playing in the final.

But I have to say that I can't say how much the FM takes into account the day and time of the final. In other words, I don't know whether a game on Wednesday at 11:00 am is calculated differently from a game on Saturday at 4:00 pm. Nor do I know if it depends on which prestige games are on the same day.

There's a setting somewhere where you can set specific rounds to "major cup final", "minor cup final" etc. Is it in stadium settings? Or the stage itself? Can't recall and don't have it in front of me. That seems to affect attendance? Worth some testing at least