Anyone knows How to set real fixtures for the euro24 and in general for an International competition? EDITED WITH FILE

Hi. 

I understand that looking around u can find real groups for euro24 however it's just the groups really. 

I wanted real fixtures real dates etc.. 

I started taking as a base sweden. 

I then added the euro and made the changes.

Competition is working fine, knockout stage is nearly Perfect as the real one. (i say nearly as ticking avoid teams from same Group for the round of 16 Will mess things with the best third place teams, made minor changes and 99% time it looks Like the real one with the right & left bracket-of course i used team mapping)

Main issue is it s not following the real fixtures. I tried adding them in the menu of the fixtures (Like when u add them for a league).. Not working. I thought it could be because teams are in groups so i even tried making 6 of them with the index Group stage and the stage. Not working. 

I then only ticked the box for the fixture and added to euro24 another competition, ticking just fixtures and putting them there. Both all 36 matches and then divided per groups. Not working. 

Is it possible to add the fixtures? What is the process to do so for an International competition If it is different from a league? Did i maybe forgot to tick something important and it's just that? 

P. S. (minor issues) 

Should the competition be under flexible or fixed rules? I did trials. On fixed even on the testing number of team is 24 but then If i add competition/International for the fixture it won t test. 

If it s flexible it Will say number of teams 30 or 31 or 32 but actually looking into they are 24 and the competition runs fine. 

edited with the file without fixtures as I tried to put them in several places as explained above, without luck!

euro1.5.fmf

Edited by rmpMarko

• rmpMarko changed the title to Anyone knows How to set real fixtures for the euro24 and in general for an International competition? EDITED WITH FILE