How to expand a league in the FM24 editor.

Hello, I wanted to ask how to expand a league in the FM24  via the editor. Specifically, I'm talking aboutto expand the Swiss Super League from 12 to 18 teams. Despite many attempts and reading articles, I haven't been able to figure it out. Thank you in advance

But do u want to start directly with 18 teams or do u want the league to start with 12 and either gradually or suddenly go to 18 the season/seasons after? 

1 hour ago, Sir Smile said:

The best option would be to start with 18 teams, but if you say it's easier to gradually expand, that would also work.

Well both are ok. 

How did u approach things to say nothing work? What steps did u do? 

That's the main problem. I know the basics of how to change the number of teams, but I don't know how to change the rules behind the league. I wanted to know if there is a guide for this because I haven't found anything.

2 hours ago, Sir Smile said:

That's the main problem. I know the basics of how to change the number of teams, but I don't know how to change the rules behind the league. I wanted to know if there is a guide for this because I haven't found anything.

What extra teams ideally do u want in the swiss super league? Might be able to help. I don t think there is a guide. 

4 hours ago, Sir Smile said:

okey thank you  i will try 

Look this file. it's in basic rules and needs everything to be added however there are 18 teams in first 3 divisions. you need to do it all, so rules, subs, cups etc but the base is correct. I only did it in 5 minutes but that's your base to start with.

Swi.fmf

I have now tried for a while, but I just don't get it to work, and I realized it would take way longer to learn than I have time for. So, I wanted to ask if anyone knows someone who would do that for money. :)

19 minutes ago, Sir Smile said:

I have now tried for a while, but I just don't get it to work, and I realized it would take way longer to learn than I have time for. So, I wanted to ask if anyone knows someone who would do that for money. :)

Not for Money but dm me with the very specific teams, instructions and features u would like and i Will see If it s possible! 

21 minutes ago, Sir Smile said:

okey but if you would do that i would really like to give u something 

Well message me with all the details and will see 👌🏻