Downloading a fm skin on fm game pass PC version

How do I download a fm skin on fm game pass PC version as I do not know how to do it as youtube is showing me how to do on steam not on game pass PC.

Edited by XaW
Fixed the title a bit

I'm sorry I cannot help you with this, but would it be possible to ask the administrators to set a thread's title characters limit for the sake of reading? thanks in advance.

Edited by Federico

• XaW changed the title to Downloading a fm skin on fm game pass PC version
On 31/07/2024 at 11:36, mint987 said:

How do I download a fm skin on fm game pass PC version as I do not know how to do it as youtube is showing me how to do on steam not on game pass PC.

Dosen't the PC game pass version create a "Sports Interactive" folder in your documents folder?

Edited by starbugg

I used to have the Gamepass version and it should be there in your /Documents folder. You might have to start FM for the first time for it to be made. Note: you can also change the location through Preferences (ingame). This comes in handy when you have +10gB of addons and your SSD is small.  

On 07/08/2024 at 13:06, starbugg said:

Don't you just love it when people post a potential problem, then abandon their post.

Either problem solved or gave up on the game xD. 

My research suggests that there is no difference to the folder structure for the Steam version and the Game Pass version.

Follow the instructions that come with the mod as you would Steam.

https://community.sports-interactive.com/forums/topic/558896-mods-on-game-pass-pc-edition/

I know the thread referenced is for FM22 but I can't see it being any different. Read what the Developers say on the thread.