Team has no selected squad error when testing rules.

Hi! 

I have been fighting with this problem for a while now, I have tried few things that are suggested to me, but I either do not do them correctly or something else is the problem.

I receive the error show below in pictures after changing match rules for Serbian Super League (1st tear) and this error is shown for Prva Liga Srbija (2nd tier), and I did not change rules for second tier :/

Could someone create/edit this file for me, I would type out rules that are active from this season and would be grateful if someone would make this change for me.

Match Rules for Serbian Super League:
Maximum of 4 FGN players in playing 11.
Minimum of 2 U-21 players in playing 11.
Minimum of 4 U-21 players in Match Squad.

Also players from EU, second nationalities from EU or Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro and North Macedonia are not counted as FGN (this I know how to change)

Here is the error message I receive, teams name change with every test, but error is the same.

I can send you a file and you can change this for me so I can look at the file and see what you did so I could know in future.

Screenshot 2024-07-24 144443.png

On 01/08/2024 at 15:27, Duke™ said:

Hi! 

I have been fighting with this problem for a while now, I have tried few things that are suggested to me, but I either do not do them correctly or something else is the problem.

I receive the error show below in pictures after changing match rules for Serbian Super League (1st tear) and this error is shown for Prva Liga Srbija (2nd tier), and I did not change rules for second tier :/

Could someone create/edit this file for me, I would type out rules that are active from this season and would be grateful if someone would make this change for me.

Also players from EU, second nationalities from EU or Bosnia, Croatia, Montenegro and North Macedonia are not counted as FGN (this I know how to change)

Here is the error message I receive, teams name change with every test, but error is the same.

I can send you a file and you can change this for me so I can look at the file and see what you did so I could know in future.

Maybe put the file, should be easier to tell u while having a look. 

On 02/08/2024 at 02:27, Duke™ said:

Hi! 

I did explain in the editors forum how to resolve this 

but as @rmpMarko says post the file I will take a look later