Hawai’i

West Papua

Aymara

São Paulo

Guna

Mapuche

Maule Sur

SF Armenio Argentina

Often country's and leagues isnt added to the default database is due to lack of licenses.

often the FM fanbase has made custom databases and can be found either in the Editor's hideout here in the forum or on sites that have custom databases

17 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

Often country's and leagues isnt added to the default database is due to lack of licenses.

often the FM fanbase has made custom databases and can be found either in the Editor's hideout here in the forum or on sites that have custom databases

Yes, but If the country don't existe om the game you need to substitute another country.

Quite like this one. I love the obscure stuff. I'd like to be able to do the Island Games tournament as well. Maybe a setting for a % chance of each one joining a confederation/FIFA in future in-game years, or eligibility for other nations

15 horas atrás, Blue Maniac disse:

Quite like this one. I love the obscure stuff. I'd like to be able to do the Island Games tournament as well. Maybe a setting for a % chance of each one joining a confederation/FIFA in future in-game years, or eligibility for other nations

Yes.

If the developers of this game are clear-headed and still want their game to be sold normally in the vast majority of countries around the world, they should not add these regions.
Including such politically sensitive entities could potentially lead to the game being banned or restricted in certain markets, which would be detrimental to both the developers and the broader player base. It's crucial for game developers to maintain political neutrality to ensure widespread accessibility and avoid unnecessary controversies.
Furthermore, focusing development resources on such niche content might not be the best use of time and effort. Instead, the developers could concentrate on improving core gameplay mechanics, enhancing existing features, or adding content that appeals to a wider audience.
If players are really interested in these specific regions, the modding community often steps in to fill such niches. This approach allows for greater flexibility without compromising the game's marketability or development priorities.

13 horas atrás, Hanks disse:

Se os jogadores estiverem realmente interessados nessas regiões específicas, a comunidade de modding geralmente intervém para preencher tais nichos. Essa abordagem permite maior flexibilidade sem comprometer a comercialização do jogo ou as prioridades de desenvolvimento.

I make DBs for the game, the game doesn't allow adding new countries and that's why I'm asking for this, so no, there's no way to fill this.