UEFA Super Cup includes the UEFA Conference League winner

I wonder if there's any possibility to modify the UEFA Super Cup rules to include the UEFA Conference League winner.

It could feature two matches: a semifinal or a playoff where the UEFA Europa League winner faces the UEFA Conference League winner, and the final where the victor would compete against the UEFA Champions League winner. Is it possible?

• theonenonly changed the title to UEFA Super Cup includes the UEFA Conference League winner?
  • Wolf_pd changed the title to UEFA Super Cup includes the UEFA Conference League winner

Thanks for this! I am also interested.

"UEFA Europa League winner faces the UEFA Conference League winner, and the final where the victor would compete against the UEFA Champions League winner." Does it work like this?

What is the difference between the two files attached? Maybe a screenshot can help. ;)

No need for a screenshot—it's pretty straightforward.

The file called 'Super Cup cup style' is exactly what I envisioned from the start.

The second one, 'Super Cup group style,' matches its name perfectly. Three champions compete in the group stage, and the two teams with the highest points face off in the final to determine the champion.

There was a post hidden a few hours ago. Let's keep things nice here please, even if you disagree with someone's point.

On 14/09/2024 at 11:51, LazgoNNO2000 said:

it would be so cool to have 4 teams with UEFA Super Cup Winner,UECL Winner,EL Winner and CL Winner

There could be an issue with this setup as the Super Cup will need four teams, but if you have any repeat winner (usually the Champions League winner) you end up with a missing team.
It's possible, but with a lot of backup teams needed.