ALL STARS CUP - not working properly

rmpMarko

Hi all,

i know that o get all stars competition to work can be hard. I looked at other threads on here but still can't get it to work properly.

So I used Italy as nation. there are 16 university competitions + playoff that end in January. There are 261 awards that are weekly, monthly and annually for each sub competition.

Once this is ended the all star should start. (4 teams, semifinal and final)

On the 27th February I get the message that announce the teams but only managers (from teams in game) get picked but players still grey.

For the teams I modified real all stars team (Greeks, Foreigners, Ireland bosman and Finland Bosman) I also used an all star competition to do mine.

Not quite sure why the players don't get picked but the managers do.

cus ita 2 - draft.fmf

FOR WHOEVER MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

The all star works but only with real teams  (unsure if creating a new team from the copy of an existing one would prevent the issue)

I managed to create the all star match and works ok in Italy as a test. In My previous file (the one attached in First post) with a custom italian databases and all teams created from zero, it does not work.

You can see the photos of Italian playing Serie A (red ones) VS Foreigners playing in Serie A. (blue ones). players with dual nationality but no caps with their National Team can essentially be called in both.

20240928222218_1.jpg

20240928222225_1.jpg

20240928222232_1.jpg

Edited by rmpMarko

New update as well. All stars works and take players even If the teams in the league are fake but copies of original ones. Looks Like not working only using new created teams. Of course all stars teams and competition need to be all stars. 

20240929005205_1.jpg

20240929005211_1.jpg

20240929005218_1.jpg

20240929005230_1.jpg

20240929005248_1.jpg

Edited by rmpMarko

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the info/testing, this will come in handy.

Serie A Italians vs. Serie A foreigners reminds me of a game they had like that circa 2001 when everyone got to meet the Pope afterwards (memories of Hidetoshi Nakata greeting him for some reason)

On 29/09/2024 at 17:46, themodelcitizen said:

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the info/testing, this will come in handy.

Serie A Italians vs. Serie A foreigners reminds me of a game they had like that circa 2001 when everyone got to meet the Pope afterwards (memories of Hidetoshi Nakata greeting him for some reason)

I don t recall this (i m italian) 

I do recall the 1998 game italy Vs world all stars. Was so incredible at the time. Anyway i have done further tests with the all stars. I tried to use a real competition (serie A) and then in one of the groups i put 8 real teams (city, utd, real Madrid etc) despite these 2 things only the manager get picked but no players. So i am not sure why in this file the all star does not work. The only thing could be that with this database My friend (it s a joint one and we are working together) has cancelled all the competitions essentially. So i had to go in database changes and restore them. Maybe something got ****ed up then. 🤔