[FM25] Will National Team Mode Return?

Depends on the reasons why it was pushed back.  I don't imagine they'll go back on it now they've announced it, although it would be a PR boost.  They'd be better sticking to it and making sure everything else is as close to perfect as possible, and if they plan to release 26 at the standard time, get a proper revamped International Mode added as a main feature (given they're simply going to have less time to do things like that).

Although who knows?   We certainly won't until late January by the sounds of it.

3 hours ago, forameuss said:

Depends on the reasons why it was pushed back.  I don't imagine they'll go back on it now they've announced it, although it would be a PR boost. 

This would be a great way to get back some goodwill.  We all know they won't release an update for FM24 or miss a year but this may actually be achievable. 

4 hours ago, busngabb said:

They've said it's not in FM25 because they don't have time to put the work they want to do into it given the new UI and new engine. They've already confirmed it will be back and improved in future versions. There's no reason to not trust them on that.

dunno, think SI have given us plenty of reasons to not trust them

Do you guys seriously think a game being delayed means the creators are going to take more time to put things in they've previously said they are removing? This time will be being spent to deliver the BARE MINIMUM on what they've promised. 

FM25 would not have been pushed back to March if it was anywhere near being ready.  Currently, it seems SI have a mountain to climb just getting the game out as announced in an acceptable state.  They will not be assigning development time to something they've already confirmed is being cut for this release.  Let's face it, if the game is pushed back to March, but international football, a mode which is touched by a very small percentage of players, is worked back in, it makes a complete mockery of such a significant delay.

Edited by kevhamster

It amazes me how people can jump so quickly to not trusting SI just because they'd rather not sell an unfinished game... They're literally losing out on key sales over this because they miss the Christmas period where game sales boom... That shows their determination to do the right thing and wait until they can actually release something worth playing. I have full faith National Teams will be back in FM26.

SI really needs to release something worthy early March to generate some sales. March is the last month of a financial year, if SI fails the release probably that will mean a very bad financial result

Why would they give us national when I told him it was coming back for 26.

No reason for them to go back on that now.

Would be nice but it will be easier to sell it as a new feature to us.

I'll still buy 25 and 26, regardless