Poll: What do you do the next months

Poll: What do you do the next months  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do the next months?

• Continue my FM24 save, its a lot of fun!
    • Have a break from FM

I gonna take a break fm has got so stale over the years so I hope I can come back if fm 25 looks good.only thing keeping me playing was thought of fm 25 and new engine.fm 24 still a great game but the series has needed a revamp for a long time

23 hours ago, Delicate Dave said:

Nothing has changed for me, I wouldn't buy FM25 in Sept, Nov or indeed March as I refuse to pay more than £20 for a computer game. And I suspect it's going to get to that price pretty quickly after March.

If you wait long enough it will probably be free on Epic eventually. I got the last 3 that way, 2 via Amazon Prime and 24 back in September directly from Epic.

Installed the incredible Mustermann Iconic skin and an updated database and I'm starting a new journeyman save from zero in Spain, attributeless this time.

Between the updated database for this season and the new Skin, I feel like playing the new game and will keep me busy until March.

Also playing a little bit of other games like CK3, Song of Syx and EAFC24.

I think I quite much played FM 2024 so that anything I would do in the future would only be repetitive and thereby not enjoyable gameplay. As I pay quite much attention to detail, it is really hard for me to keep my interest in a single version of the game as I start to see things that I have seen before and the gameplay starts to resemble my other saves.

I deleted the game after quitting my Torino save and see no reason the reinstall it, even when the new version is delayed quite significantly. I don't feel that FM 2024 has anything to offer for me anymore.