[FM 24] My Adventures in Germany - FC Erzgebirge Aue

steff91

EZ.jpg.185d23eda072a39b33d8943ec8e9db7d.jpg

Hello all,firstly i was going to wait until FM25 came along before starting up a save,but with the latest news ive decided to change my mind and start of with FC Erzgebirge Aue,who play in the third tier of German football,a bit of a random choice in all honesty but ive been a fan of the simplicity of the German league for a while not having actually played in it,so i thought id give it a whirl

i like to share my progress, so that's the reason for creating this thread,in the hope that you will join me as we cruise through German football!!

Squad

Here is a breakdown of the first team squad,needs a full assesment to find out whos staying and whos going

gk.png.85b285a80935c2f84223cd2a9397fad2.png

Defenders

def.png.c68bb03613c13d025567f97ee8032273.png

Midfielders

mids.png.42baaf225b1e6c0f26c84cf85194c3fe.png

Forwards

fwds.png.d7b4fda90fce74d4684fcf93c510ad84.png

At a first glance without really knowing too much about these players is that its a bit light in defence so we might need to look at that area of the team before we go any further,at the other end of the pitch Sean Seltz looks a decent player even at the age of 22 and could be one to watch!! Pepic and Loune whos on loan from Nurnberg look decent too,we have to sell though before we can make any additions to the team

Tactics

Ive always quite liked the idea of a diamond formation setup with the two wing backs bombing up and down the flanks to swing in balls for the bit TM up top to deal with,so im hoping my idea works out,but im certainly no Pep thats for sure!!

tac.png.8a19cd601820b851f1fce7225edd162b.png