The Turkish Delight Sign-up

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half Season Updates

Steve Fitzwilliam at Konyaspor are at last place at Xmas :) your playing quite good tho.

G.Antespor are second to last and Futbulco aint getting so much playing time only 11 games and 1 goal and assist

The Stig only played 4 games of this half season for motherwell and they are currently fourth place. but those 4 games were spectaculere he got a rating of 7.70 but he gor an injury and there is still 4 months of this injury left

Inek Saban is a regualar for his team Kilkirk they are currently 11 place. He is kinda avrege right now with a rating of 6.05

Hacettepe Is currently 5 place with Sercan Cali finnaly getting a starting place and Pablo Gonzalez playing really well they are in the playoff spot lets hope they can keep this up.

Antalyaspor is currently in a reglation spot Both Bibi and Mag Man are starters and playing good i think they can save the team from falling back down to the Second division

Swindown are in mid table and ali ali is a starter

Jack Dunphy is as strong as the last season but his team is failing :( derby and leicester and intressted in buying him lets hope he gets transferd in the winter transfer.

Jack Brown aint getting any playing time as a starter his more like a sub for dundee united. They are 7th place

Mock O is a GOD for his team with a rating of 7.18 right now. Millwall seems to be intrested in buying him. Lets see what happens

Fatski just broke in to the starting eleven lets hope he stays there

Cardio Vascular playing as a starter pretty avrege

Carlos Ferrari NOW THIS IS THE GUY WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HIS A STARTER FOR HIS TEAM AND CURRENTLY THEY ARE SECOND PLACE BEHNID Sparta Prauge in the Czezh League. With only 1 point behing carlos might be the first player that gets points in the sign up:)

Mark ozz things are looking dark for this player hopefully he will move to another team he has been pulled down to the u-20 squad of Arsinspor.

Jason Kah Starter, solid what more can i say 8th place fighting for a playoff spot.

Lucas Volman got some dutch teams looking at him hopefully he leave cause he aint playing for his team. And in Holland he will probably develope really good.

Daniel Johnson Second place in the grroup for his team they have qualifed for the champions group this year i actully think Johson can take his team to the first division. he got an overall of 7,41 now that amazing

Tommy Heller PLaying really solid for his team and 2 turkish premier division teams want him lets see what happens

Naghizadeh Aint getting much playtime is fourth sub at the team. The Likes of Fredrik Ljungberg have joined the team so naghizadeh is having it hard finding a spot

Half Season Updates

Hacettepe Is currently 5 place with Sercan Cali finnaly getting a starting place and Pablo Gonzalez playing really well they are in the playoff spot lets hope they can keep this up.

Hacettepe is in the second division right? We'll get promoted for sure with this striking duo :)

Season 09-10 update

Daniel Johnson and his Demirspor got Promoted.

Lucas Volmans Afyonkaraharispor got regleated from the second division

Futbolcu Ahmet G.Antespor got reglated to first division

Mark Ozz is leaving the turkish league and gonig to swizz super league side Luzern

Carlos Ferraris Mlada Bolseslav came second and qualified for Uefa cup. He has now played 12 caps for his national country aswell.

Hacettepe With Pablo Gonzalez and Sercan Çalı Got promoted to the turkish premier division they came second place and won the playoffs :D.

The Stig with his team motherwell qualifed for Uefa cup. they came third in the league behing celtic and rangers.

West Ham with Jack Dunphy got promoted to the ENGLISH PREMIER SHIP :D Jack Dupnhy is the most succsesful player if you ask me of the season even if he almost dident get any playing time at west ham :p.

Dundee United with Jack Brown qualifed for Uefa cup

Mock O is in the middle of his season he got transferd to Bohemians in the irish premier division In February so i dident update. But lets say this they are first in the league and if he countinus this he will win the first point Mock O goals and stuff are from both teams so the beginning with the turkish team and right now with his bohemian that are only in the middle of the season so he will proably score even more.

dfd_by_DennisNa.jpg

now lets see if we see any summer transfers

Carlos Ferrari NOW THIS IS THE GUY WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT HIS A STARTER FOR HIS TEAM AND CURRENTLY THEY ARE SECOND PLACE BEHNID Sparta Prauge in the Czezh League. With only 1 point behing carlos might be the first player that gets points in the sign up:)

sounds like my guy is doing good and were in the uefa cup

Ive been working all day today so I missed some important info. Yes that i have been transfered to Falkirk. I good season for me IMO 40 games 11 assists and 5 goals is good for a right winger. Have I played any u19 or u21 games for any country yet? I want to get transfered to Galatasaray hopefully playing in Scotland will help that transfer happen.

Archived